Sheridan said. . . I have 4 People in my family. My sister isvery cute an interasting My dad is a very nice person and has a girl friend.mommy is a very careing Girl and loves Taylor and I very much.
Katie said... I have 5 people in my family. Shannon (my mom) helps me with my homework and Jeff (my dad) always wressels with me. my sister Emily playes Monoply and my brother is cute.
Megan 2nt grade.....dad makes me fill better.mom drives me.brandon cheers me up.collin perteks me and he is funny to.a Austin is good at sports especialy football.
Blake says...I have 5 people in my family.My sister Lily,my baby brother Jake,my first dad Duke,and my second dad Ted.Also my Mom.My sister sometimes plays with me.My Mom helps me clean my room.My baby brother smiles at me.My first dad always buys me toys.My second dad helps me find stuff.
Bryce says...I have 4 people in my familly.Hunter is really funny.Mom is really really the best mom I could ever have.Dad is the best dad I could ever have.
Leslie said... I have 5 people in my family includeing me. My little brother is 3 and is really funny. I have a sister who is 7. I'm 9. My mom is very creative and my dad likes to wresle with my brother, sister and me. I also have two guinea pigs. Mine's name is Oliver and my sister's guiea pig's name is Butterscotch. they're the cutest little things you've about ever seen!
Jackson says ... I have 6 people in my family. My dad likes to play sports with me.My mom likes to swim and dive with me. My step mom cooks with me. my brother had his birth day yesterday he got awesome presents. my step sister is nice.
Leah says...I have five people in my family.My mom is a good cook.My dad is a good artist.My big sister is nice.My little sister is cute.And my Dog Fritz is cute and cuddely.
Coleman said...There are eight people in my family.My dad is good at football.My sister is funny. My brother is funny.My other brother cute.My mom is nice.My dog makes me laugh.My fish is funny.
Haley siad...There are three people in my family.My mom is very genorus,my dad is very funny and there is me.I also have two kittens that are very funny my dog is very sweet.
Zoe said... there are 3 people in my familey inciouding me.there are 2 pets in my familey. My dad is funny, my mom always has something nice to say,I am a good friend.My dog plays hide - and - go seek. My jerble runs up and down tubes.
Wiliam said... There are five people in my family.My sister is very good at soccer and my brother is very good at football. My dad always helps me with my homework and my mom always makes us great, great,dinners
Grace said...there are five people in my family.Adam is very smart.Charlie is super funny.Pat my dad is kind.Amy my mom is a good cook and helps me with my home work.My dogs name is Bella she is a good dog.
Benjamin said... Their are five people in my family. My brother Jonathan is 10,he is in 4th grade and is really smart. My brother David is 11,he is in 6th grade. He has been to Argentina. My mom is 43. She teches math. My dad is 46. He is relly good at rafting.
Laney said... I have 3 people in my family. My Mom is a manuger at a born. My Dad is a horse instruter. My Mom and Dad love me very much. I love them too.
Autumn said... I have five people in my family including me.What my dad dus for his job is he works on roofs he is 39 years old.My mom just teyps all day long she is 39 years old. My brother goes to hairdig high he is 18 years old. My sister is ten years old.
Isabella said... there are five peole in my family. My sister and my other sister Emily and my mom and dad. First,my mom is a good cooker. Secnod, I like my dad because he gives use treats. Third, I like my sister Emily helps Me. forth, my sister Addie is very nice.
Scott said... I have five people in my family including a dog. Reilly my dog is very sweet. Jack my big brother is nice every day. Mark my twin can let me do enething. Mom is nice and dad is funny.
Brooke said..... I have five people in my famliy.Justin my brother is so cuite.Stoney my dad always plays with us.Trish my mom always plays with me. Kyla my sister always spends time with me. my two dogs rokeiy and otto always lets me pet them.
Connor said...I have 5 people in my famly. My Mom is really nice. My dad is always there for me. My sister kate is really nice and my sister baily is really cool.
Elli said... I have 5 people in my family. My mom makes shore everything is clean. My dad chears me up.My sister is cute.And my brothor helps me clean up my room.
Hannah says...I have Six people in my family Plus four animals.Cathie(my mom)cooks,Ben (my dad)is smart.Megan is awsome!Emily plays with me, and Katie is adorable!!Sparky is fluffy ,poblo is cudley.Marly is a good swimmer like Sunny.
Elise said..... I have 5 people in my family. My dad play's soccer with me. My mom bakes cookies with me. My sister plays with me. My brother plays vidio games with me.
Alex said... I have five people in my family. My sister Nicole plays with me alot. My dad Dave makes awsome BBQ meat. My mom Nancy is a awsome pasta maker. My bother Jack plays awsome on the Wii.Im awsome at football gall games and pass a small football with my dad.
Dominic said... I have 6 people in my family. Abbby is good at soccer,and Alex is crazy and funny,my Mom is is very nice my Dad is smart and good at sports.
Joe.H said... I have 6 people in my family. My Grandma is nice to me. My Mom takes me to fun places. My Papa plays soccer and basketball with me. My brother is really cute.I have 5 dogs and 2 fish. My dog Joe IS A Black Lab and my oher dog is a another black lab and my ohter dog is another black lab and my ohter dog is a yellow lab and my other dog is another yellow lab.My fish are really cute both of them are Gold fish
Cooper says... I have six people in my family.My brother(Caden)he likes to play football.My sister (Maddie) likes to play barbeis.My mom(jamie) likes to cook.My dad (adam) likes to wacth tv.
Andy said...I have 9 people in my famly.Paul is cool,Alena is nice, Bo is funny,Laken is also funny, Austin is a fun person,my mom is festive,Craig is smart,my dad is very nice,and Lora is crazy,in a fun way!
Chloe said...I have seven people in my family. My mom cooks. My sister Abby plays with me. My brother Ben plays sorry with me. My other sister Christi bakes cokies with me. My other brother Coby kicks the soccer ball around with me. And my dad buys me candy.
Ryan H said...There are 5 people in my family.My brother Owen helps me resol,my sister Caitlin helps me with piano,my Mom helps me with everything she is good at swiming,soccer, basketall.My Dad helps me with everying.He is good at soccer ,football, basktall.My DOG Duke is funny,he is good at fech and jumping and he is a fast runner.
jett said...I have six people in my famimly.My mom makes food.my my sis is good at sports.mattis goodat sports to.my big big sis is good at cooking. My dad is good at basketball.
Matthew said.... I have 5 people in my family. My dad plays sports with me.My sister helps me clean my room. My brother smiles at me. My mom helps me do my homwork.
Avery said... I have 6 people in my faimly. Darby is very nice. Eme is funny. Quincy is very good on the computer. My dad helps me with my homework.My mom cooks really good food.
Stella said...There are five people in my family.My mom goes shoping with me.Dad helps me.Holden somtimes cooks with me.Cooper walks with me to school.
Will said...I have five people in my family. My little brother is always happy. My twin brother is fun to play with. My mom is smart. My dad is awesome.
Logan said .....I have 5 people including me. Ryan the funny one,Dad who loves to play with me,Mom who helps me with my homework,and mason the weird and funny one.
Abby said...There are fore people in my famaly. My sister is cute and funny. My brother likes to play with me.My mom is very funny.My dad is cool and funny.
Aubrianna says...I have 6 people in my family.My mom who helps me with my homework.And my lab sunset who I love to play with.And my other lab sunrise who is rough with me.
Kenz siad....I have 4 people in my family including me.My dad helps me with my soccer skills.My mom helps me with my homework.My sister plays with me on the wii.My dog wags his tial when he wants to have a dog treat.My fish are always ready to get there fish food.
Ashton says...I have 6 people including my dog.My sister is kind,loving,and cute.My step dad is fun,xiting,and (funny).My mom is like all mom's.MY DOG IS SO FUN.
Grason said .....I have 5 people my Dad helps me with my homework.My 1 Mom she gets my alot of toys.MY 2 Mom gives us good food.My brother plays with me.
Madison said... There are five people in my family.Mom lets me cook with her.Dad helps me clean my room.My sister helps me play basketball.My brother helps me play baseball.
Katie said.... I have six people in my family. I used to have a dog named Jessie, but he died in October. My little brother named Will is so funny. My sisters Emily and Abby are always couting on me. My Mom and Dad are so nice to me.
Simon said......I have 6 people in my family.My brother Max likes me about me.My sisters help me with my home work.My Dad gits me gifts.My Mom gits me ciothes.
Tia said......There are 6 people in my family.My dachsund Ellie is easy to pick up.My beagle Cassie gets really exited.My parrakeet is really cute.My bird Socksy copies what ever I say.My mama is funny.
Paige their are 4 people in my family my mom my sister my brother and me.My mom is super nice my sister is caring my brotheris to Iam nice also.all my family is awsome!
EmmaC. said... There are 6 peopl in my family. My brother Sawyer is very helpful! he is also very loveing. My brother Hudson is crazy and funny.My Mom is so nice. She makes the best bean baretos! My Dad is so fun! And last of all my dog Bella is very white and cuddly.
belle says...I have 4 people in my family an my mom works in a school and my dad works at a colage, Quinn is very very very smart and funny and I am awesome!!!!!!!!
Emma S. says...I have 9 people in my family.My dad is funny and nice,my mom is sweat and absaloutly nice,my step mom is nice and a great masagure.My step brother can get mean but he is always there for me.I am realy prety.My step sister is cute and nice.Ryan is realy cute and nice.Gavin is cute and funny.
James said...There are four people in my famaly. My brother is funny,my dad is a black belt,and my mom is smart.
ReplyDeleteSheridan said. . . I have 4 People in my family. My sister isvery cute an interasting My dad is a very nice person and has a girl friend.mommy is a very careing Girl and loves Taylor and I very much.
ReplyDeleteJenna says...I have four people in my family. Chloe is and good.Melissa is a good mom.Jim is a good dad.
ReplyDeletemaggie says....
ReplyDeletei have 5 people in my family
mindy is amazing brian is
awesome henry is smart and
chadler is funny
Grant says...I have 4 people in my famiy.Davis,my brother is funny,my mom Jodie is careing;and my dad Chris is smart.
ReplyDeleteRiley says...
ReplyDeleteI have 5 peaple in my family Michael is wicked smart.Alex is caring.john is funny.Susan is a hard worker.
Hailey. . . Milinda she is very nice. Rob he is very strong. Cole he is very good at bilding.
ReplyDeleteEmma says..I have 6 people in my famliey.Anne is rely helpful,jackson is playful,will is sweet,jeff is cind,and jason is hugful.
ReplyDeleteKatie said... I have 5 people in my family. Shannon (my mom) helps me with my homework and Jeff (my dad) always wressels with me. my sister Emily playes Monoply and my brother is cute.
ReplyDeletelulu says...I have4 people in my famaly.Bella is athledick and nise.Rob is funny and thoughtfull.Jodi is kind and halaeris.
ReplyDeleteAlex syas...Ther are four people in my family.Jordon is very afletik,my mom is nice and my dad is very smart.
ReplyDeleteKatharyn ...I have four people in my family.Well Jordan is funny.And daddy is smart.And mommy is nice.
ReplyDeleteJennifer says... I hav 5 people in my famly. Emma is smart and nice. Kyle is loving and cering.Molly is cool and loving.Ben is awsome and cool.
ReplyDeleteEvan says...I have 5 people in my family.My little brother is good at sports.Andrew is smart so is mom and dad.
ReplyDeletealex.c says... I have 4 people in my famley.Amy is very helpful.Olivia looks cute.Eric dose a lot.
ReplyDeleteMegan 2nt grade.....dad makes me fill better.mom drives me.brandon cheers me up.collin perteks me and he is funny to.a Austin is good at sports especialy football.
ReplyDeleteBlake says...I have 5 people in my family.My sister Lily,my baby brother Jake,my first dad Duke,and my second dad Ted.Also my Mom.My sister sometimes plays with me.My Mom helps me clean my room.My baby brother smiles at me.My first dad always buys me toys.My second dad helps me find stuff.
ReplyDeleteCole said...my dad is a good baskbaii piayer.Mason is smart. My mom is smart.
ReplyDeleteRiley syas... I have four people in my family.Ava always heps me.secod mom clean my room.last dad takes me to fun place.
ReplyDeleteLiberty 2nd grade says.... I have 4 people in my family.1.my yonger sister Ava helps me.2.my mom cleans the house.3.my dad takes me on trips.
ReplyDeleteAustria says...Their are 4 people in my family. Roman is a very good enginear.Mom can gardan very
ReplyDeletewell.Dad is very funny.
Bryce says...I have 4 people in my familly.Hunter is really funny.Mom is really really the best mom I could ever have.Dad is the best dad I could ever have.
ReplyDeleteSpencer says...I hav 4 people in my family.My brother is good at soccer.My Mom is a very good at cooking.Dady is good at working.
ReplyDeleteMason says...I have 6 people in my family.My brother Corbin
ReplyDeleteis good at hokey so is my dad and
other brother.
Tom says...Their are five people in
ReplyDeletemy family. Dad is good at wrestling
Will is good at writing Mom is good at parenting Christopher is cute.
Leslie said... I have 5 people in my family includeing me. My little brother is 3 and is really funny. I have a sister who is 7. I'm 9. My mom is very creative and my dad likes to wresle with my brother, sister and me. I also have two guinea pigs. Mine's name is Oliver and my sister's guiea pig's name is Butterscotch. they're the cutest little things you've about ever seen!
ReplyDeleteMila said... I have 4 people in my family. Inclooding me. My sister, Ava is cute. My dad is funny and nice. My mom is a good cook.
ReplyDeleteJackson says ... I have 6 people in my family. My dad likes to play sports with me.My mom likes to swim and dive with me. My step mom cooks with me. my brother had his birth day yesterday he got awesome presents. my step sister is nice.
ReplyDeleteEllie said...I have 4 people in my family.Maddie my sister is quite funny, My Mom Emily is very careing,My Dad is relly relly smart!
ReplyDeleteLeah says...I have five people in my family.My mom is a good cook.My dad is a good artist.My big sister is nice.My little sister is cute.And my Dog Fritz is cute and cuddely.
ReplyDeleteColeman said...There are eight people in my family.My dad is good at football.My sister is funny. My brother is funny.My other brother cute.My mom is nice.My dog makes me laugh.My fish is funny.
ReplyDeleteHaley siad...There are three people
ReplyDeletein my family.My mom is very genorus,my dad is very funny and there is me.I also have two kittens
that are very funny my dog is very
sweet.
Harrison said...I have 4 people in my family. Adison is very funny.
ReplyDeleteMom make's good food.Dad let's me
come to his work.
Hunter says ... I love my famle. My brother is funny. My mom makes some good food.My dad workes rely haerd.
ReplyDeleteZach said...There are four people in my family.My mom is a good cook.
ReplyDeleteMy dad is a nice person.My sister is a good greser.I am a athletic at anything.
Zoe said... there are 3 people in my familey inciouding me.there are 2 pets in my familey. My dad is funny, my mom always has something nice to say,I am a good friend.My dog plays hide - and - go seek. My jerble runs up and down tubes.
ReplyDeleteWiliam said... There are five people in my family.My sister is very good at soccer and my brother is very good at football. My dad always helps me with my homework and my mom always makes us great, great,dinners
ReplyDeleteJacob Said... There are Five people in family. My dad is Funny. My Brother is nice. My mom does Homework with me.I like my dogs.
ReplyDeleteAmy said... There are 3 people in my family. debrah is my mom she is sweet and caring. David is my dad he is sweet and eger to help.
ReplyDeleteGrace said...there are five people in my family.Adam is very smart.Charlie is super funny.Pat my dad is kind.Amy my mom is a good cook and helps me with my home work.My dogs name is Bella she is a good dog.
ReplyDeleteSam said... My brother is funny.My other brother is fun.My mom is the best mom ever.My dad is good at spoorts
ReplyDeleteIan said ... Ihave 3 pople in my family. My papa is nice. my mom is
ReplyDeleteCOLE said I have 4 pelp in my family my sister is funy my dad is wed my mom is nis.
ReplyDeleteKatie sia... I have 4 people in my famaly cloding me.My brulor is nice.My mom helps me with my homework.My dad is rilly funny.
ReplyDeleteJordan says...I have 4 people in my family.My mom is good at yoga.My dad is very funny.My bother does jokes.I also have a dog he is very playfull.
ReplyDeleteBenjamin said... Their are five people in my family.
ReplyDeleteMy brother Jonathan is 10,he is in 4th grade and is really smart.
My brother David is 11,he is in 6th grade. He has been to Argentina.
My mom is 43. She teches math.
My dad is 46. He is relly good at rafting.
Laney said... I have 3 people in my family. My Mom is a manuger at a born. My Dad is a horse instruter. My Mom and Dad love me very much. I love them too.
ReplyDeleteAutumn said... I have five people in my family including me.What my dad dus for his job is he works on roofs he is 39 years old.My mom just teyps all day long she is 39 years old. My brother goes to hairdig high he is 18 years old. My sister is ten years old.
ReplyDeleteMark says...There are 5 people in my family.My twin has a lot of skill,my big brother is funny,my mom is nice,my dog is playful,my dad is smart.
ReplyDeleteIsabella said... there are five peole in my family. My sister and my other sister Emily and my mom and dad. First,my mom is a good cooker. Secnod, I like my dad because he gives use treats. Third, I like my sister Emily helps Me. forth, my sister Addie is very nice.
ReplyDeleteScott said... I have five people in my family including a dog. Reilly my dog is very sweet. Jack my big brother is nice every day. Mark my twin can let me do enething. Mom is nice and dad is funny.
ReplyDeleteCarol says....I have four people in my family. Grace is funny. Elise is athletic. Richard makes great desserts.
ReplyDeleteGabriel said....I have 4 people in my family. Shelly is nice Pilar is funny Justin likes reslig.
ReplyDeleteBrooke said..... I have five people in my famliy.Justin my brother is so cuite.Stoney my dad always plays with us.Trish my mom always plays with me. Kyla my sister always spends time with me. my two dogs rokeiy and otto always lets me pet them.
ReplyDeleteBraeden said...I have six people in my family. My brother is nice my sis is funny my other sis likes music. my mom is smart. my dad is athletic.
ReplyDeleteConnor said...I have 5 people in my famly. My Mom is really nice. My dad is always there for me. My sister kate is really nice and my sister baily is really cool.
ReplyDeleteJP said...I have 4 people in my family. Trip plays football with me, my mom cooks dinner,and my dad takes me skiing.
ReplyDeleteElli said... I have 5 people in my
ReplyDeletefamily. My mom makes shore everything is clean. My dad chears me up.My sister is cute.And my brothor helps me clean
up my room.
Diana says....I have four people in my family. My dad plays catch with me. My mom is a great cook. My brother is so funny.
ReplyDeleteHannah says...I have Six people in my family Plus four animals.Cathie(my mom)cooks,Ben (my dad)is smart.Megan is awsome!Emily plays with me, and Katie is adorable!!Sparky is fluffy ,poblo is cudley.Marly is a good swimmer like Sunny.
ReplyDeleteElise said..... I have 5 people in my family. My dad play's soccer with me. My mom bakes cookies with me. My sister plays with me. My brother plays vidio games with me.
ReplyDeleteI am ryan. I have 4 people in my famle. My dad helps me bild stufe.My sister helps me play the Guitar.And my mom helps me cook.
ReplyDeleteNoah said... I have 5 people in my family.Henry is funny, Willam is smart, my dad saves lifes, and my mom works hard.
ReplyDeleteMegan said.... There are four people in my famaly.My brother is smrat, my dad is a grat builder, and my mom helps me whith home work.
ReplyDeleteKelli said...I have 5 people in my family.My Mom cooks are food and desserts.My Dad is funny.My sister Megan plays with me.My puppy Mopsy is cute.
ReplyDeleteAlex said... I have five people in my family. My sister Nicole plays with me alot. My dad Dave makes awsome BBQ meat. My mom Nancy is a awsome pasta maker. My bother Jack plays awsome on the Wii.Im awsome at football gall games and pass a small football with my dad.
ReplyDeleteDominic said... I have 6 people in my family. Abbby is good at soccer,and Alex is crazy and funny,my Mom is is very nice my Dad is smart and good at sports.
ReplyDeleteJoe.H said... I have 6 people in my family. My Grandma is nice to me. My Mom takes me to fun places. My Papa plays soccer and basketball with me. My brother is really cute.I have 5 dogs and 2 fish. My dog Joe IS A Black Lab and my oher dog is a another black lab and my ohter dog is another black lab and my ohter dog is a yellow lab and my other dog is another yellow lab.My fish are really cute both of them are Gold fish
ReplyDeleteCooper says... I have six people in my family.My brother(Caden)he likes to play football.My sister (Maddie) likes to play barbeis.My mom(jamie) likes to cook.My dad (adam) likes to wacth tv.
ReplyDeleteBrianna said...I have 5 people in my family.My mom helps me bake.My dad helps me feed my hamster.My sister is funny!My brother is cool.
ReplyDeleteAndy said...I have 9 people in my famly.Paul is cool,Alena is nice,
ReplyDeleteBo is funny,Laken is also funny,
Austin is a fun person,my mom is
festive,Craig is smart,my dad is
very nice,and Lora is crazy,in a fun way!
Austin said....5.My sistr givs hogs.Dad plas with me.mom helps with homework. madie is special.
ReplyDeleteMitchell says......I have 5 people in my fanmly.Luke is good at swiming.My Mom is good at skiing.Erin is good at cooking.My dad is good at wrestling.
ReplyDeleteChloe said...I have seven people in my family. My mom cooks. My sister Abby plays with me. My brother Ben plays sorry with me. My other sister Christi bakes cokies with me. My other brother Coby kicks the soccer ball around with me. And my dad buys me candy.
ReplyDeleteRyan H said...There are 5 people in my family.My brother Owen helps me resol,my sister Caitlin helps me with piano,my Mom helps me with everything she is good at swiming,soccer,
ReplyDeletebasketall.My Dad helps me
with everying.He is good at soccer ,football, basktall.My DOG
Duke is funny,he is good at fech
and jumping and he is a fast
runner.
Joe C... I have 5 people in my family. My brother helps Me beat games. My mom cookes. My dad reseles with me. My sister is very smart.
ReplyDeletejett said...I have six people in my famimly.My mom makes food.my my sis is good at sports.mattis goodat sports to.my big big sis is good at cooking. My dad is good at basketball.
ReplyDeleteChloe seaid to Megan... I have a brother to!
ReplyDeleteMegan said to Chole I have a brothr to.
ReplyDeleteJP says to Cooper my brother plays football with me to.
ReplyDeleteAndy said to Ryan...My dad helps
ReplyDeleteme biuld too.
Elli says to Brooke ... I have a sister to She is also cute.
ReplyDeleteDiana said to Megan... I have 4 people in my family too.
ReplyDeleteAutum...It's Kelli I also have 5 people in my family incuilding my puppy[Mopsy].
ReplyDeleteAlex said...I have 5 people in my family to connor
ReplyDeletejoe.... Ryan H. you have 5 in your family me to.
ReplyDeleteAnnaBelle says to Diana My mom is a raely good cook to
ReplyDeletescott said...to connor my mom is nice too!!
ReplyDeleteElise and Joe C. says....... We both have 5 people in our family.
ReplyDeleteBrianna said...I have 5 people in my family 2.
ReplyDeleteBlake said....I have 3 people My mom makes diner and my dad works
ReplyDeleteTREY...I have 2 people in my famaiy my mom is funy I am carin
ReplyDeleteweston said i have five people in my famley my mom is a photagrapher and my dad is a loyer.
ReplyDeleteLauren said....I have 1 person in my family her name is Vanisha she helps me with my chores and my homework.
ReplyDeleteMatthew said.... I have 5 people in my family. My dad plays sports with me.My sister helps me clean my room. My brother smiles at me. My mom helps me do my homwork.
ReplyDeleteNicole said....I have 6 people in my family.Mom takes care of me.Dad is helpful.Jenna's nice.Miranda is cool.Ted is friendly.And Daisy is
ReplyDeleteplayful.
Avery said... I have 6 people in my faimly. Darby is very nice. Eme is funny. Quincy is very good on the computer. My dad helps me with my homework.My mom cooks really good food.
ReplyDeleteStella said...There are five people in my family.My mom goes shoping with me.Dad helps me.Holden somtimes cooks with me.Cooper walks with me to school.
ReplyDeleteWill said...I have five people in my family. My little brother is always happy. My twin brother is fun to play with. My mom is smart. My dad is awesome.
ReplyDeleteDarbi said I have 5 people in my
ReplyDeletefamily and me.my mom bakes good
stuff and my dad is nice.Riker
is funny.last my sister is a
good friend.
Logan said .....I have 5 people including me. Ryan the funny one,Dad who loves to play with me,Mom who helps me with my homework,and mason the weird and funny one.
ReplyDeleteAbby said...There are fore people in my famaly. My sister is cute and funny. My brother likes to play with me.My mom is very funny.My dad is cool and funny.
ReplyDeleteAubrianna says...I have 6 people in my family.My mom who helps me with my homework.And my lab sunset who I love to play with.And my other lab sunrise who is rough with me.
ReplyDeleteKenz siad....I have 4 people in my family including me.My dad helps me with my soccer skills.My mom helps me with my homework.My sister plays with me on the wii.My dog wags his tial when he wants to have a dog treat.My fish are always ready to get there fish food.
ReplyDeleteAshton says...I have 6 people including my dog.My sister is kind,loving,and cute.My step dad is
ReplyDeletefun,xiting,and (funny).My mom is like all mom's.MY DOG IS SO FUN.
Grason said .....I have 5 people my Dad helps me with my homework.My 1 Mom she gets my alot of toys.MY 2 Mom gives us good food.My brother plays with me.
ReplyDeletemackenzie said... i have 4 people
ReplyDeletein my family. my mom is nice.my
dad is funny my step mom is awesome
my brothter is cool!
Madison said... There are five people in my family.Mom lets me cook with her.Dad helps me clean my room.My sister helps me play basketball.My brother helps me play baseball.
ReplyDeleteTristan said...I have 4 people in my family.my dad Matt likes to cook.my mom Ashley works at the school.my sister is funny.My uncle likes cars
ReplyDeleteKatie said.... I have six people in my family. I used to have a dog named Jessie, but he died in October. My little brother named Will is so funny. My sisters Emily and Abby are always couting on me. My Mom and Dad are so nice to me.
ReplyDeletekobi said...I have 4 people in my family.My dad is funny.My mom times me on my homework,my sister likes swiming.
ReplyDeleteSimon said......I have 6 people in
ReplyDeletemy family.My brother Max likes me about me.My sisters help me with my
home work.My Dad gits me gifts.My
Mom gits me ciothes.
Tia said......There are 6 people in my family.My dachsund Ellie is easy to pick up.My beagle Cassie gets really exited.My parrakeet is really cute.My bird Socksy copies what ever I say.My mama is funny.
ReplyDeletePaige their are 4 people in my family my mom my sister my brother and me.My mom is super nice my sister is caring my brotheris to Iam nice also.all my family is awsome!
ReplyDeleteAnna says...I have a nice loveing family my sister my brother my mom and my dad.they are all so nice.
ReplyDeleteAlyssa says...Alex is funny.mom is real fun and happy.Julianna is fun.dad is a good dad And I have too Dogs 4 in my family.
ReplyDeleteEmmaC. said... There are 6 peopl in my family. My brother Sawyer is very helpful! he is also very loveing. My brother Hudson is crazy and funny.My Mom is so nice. She makes the best bean baretos! My Dad is so fun! And last of all my dog Bella is very white and cuddly.
ReplyDeletebelle says...I have 4 people in my family an my mom works in a school and my dad works at a colage, Quinn is very very very smart and funny and I am awesome!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteMorgan sh sed... I have 4 people in my famley kristen is funny. My mom is preety. My daddy is speshol.
ReplyDeleteEmma S. says...I have 9 people in my family.My dad is funny and nice,my mom is sweat and absaloutly nice,my step mom is nice and a great masagure.My step brother can get mean but he is always there for me.I am realy prety.My step sister is cute and nice.Ryan is realy cute and nice.Gavin is cute and funny.
ReplyDeletemy family is nice becuase they let me cook
ReplyDeleteI am writing an article about my sister.
ReplyDeleteShe is funny,nice,smart,tall,humorous,chatty,silly,and cool.