Monday, September 7, 2009

Back to School 2109

Imagine that you are a student 100 years in the future. What do you think school will be like? What would you study? Where would you study?

55 comments:

  1. C.V F/H #25
    I think 100 years from now would be fun to have like hover bord and stuff.and if i was there right now i would go to my school if it was still there and see how cool it would be and play on thenew playground

    ReplyDelete
  2. AC F/H 4

    If I was a student in the future I think we would use electric books. I think school would be mostly all electric.I think we would study the same things just electric. I am not exactly sure where we would study?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. djl f/h 13 you would study in a space beacuse you teliport to a space ship

    ReplyDelete
  4. JAS F/H #19 If I was a student 100 years in the future we wuold study things like defenses against robots and studying for telaporting tests. It would be on the the beach and swim at all of the reccess. The school year would be short with 15 days of learning. It would be so modern and there would be so much money that nobody would need jobs so the teachers would retire and everyone would be happy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ST F/H 23
    If I was 100 years in the future I think school would be all high tech and would be weigh less.I think you would study how to build rockets and you would study how to create virtual things.I would study in a flying huver car.That is what the future would be like from my point of view.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ER F/H #17 If I was 100 years into the future the school would be repainted and the playground equipment would be really high tech.The school hours would be 8 hour 6 days a week but their would be lots more recess time then 45 min.Our parents would drive us to school.The school would be in the same place but their would be 5 buildings not just one.We would learn science one whole day social studies one day and so on.Sometimes if their would be a test on one day we would study that subject for one full week.And that's what I think of when all the students are 100 years into the future.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ES F/H 21

    If i was a sudent 100 years in the future I think we could have no desks but when we want something, it will pop out of the floor. We would not need papers, we would have high-tech laptops. School would only be 2 hours, and it was only 2 a week. There is only 4 weeks of school, then the rest of the year was summer. instead of a old yellow bus, a limo would show up, With a spa in the back. Once a week we would go to disny land. We would study how to fly and do search on the internet. We would study once a week in the classroom, and once a week in a spa. We would not walk around school, but we would get the best bike in the world. College was only one year ( 4 weeks ). We would go to college at age 12 and we would not have to have tests, we would learn it in a second and never forget it. Last of all, we would have a lot of partys ( barbiques).

    ReplyDelete
  8. AS F/H 18
    In a 100 years I think my school would have more technology than we have now. I would study about "history" in 2000-2010.I would study in a secret place in school with lots of books and things. School will be 40 minutes long.There will be teleporters so I woulden't be late. School would start at 11:00.It will be awsome in a hundred years.

    ReplyDelete
  9. LT F/H #24
    I think 100 years from now our school will float in outer space. We will not have a school bus we will each have our own escape pods.If we were learning about Africa we could take our escape pods to Africa and take a look around.We will not have teachers we will have Robots instead.We will learn about technology,the past and class of 2009.Each grade would take 1 week to complete. So if I was 10 and was in preschool I would be in middle school in 8 weeks. Thats what I predict but we might never know for sure but thats what I think...

    ReplyDelete
  10. EK F/H 11
    I think that 100 years in the future school would be very different. I think that your desk would be flying and you could float to where ever you need to go. You would learn in history about what cars are. You would travel in a time machine to what you were learning about and than travel back to school when your dune.

    ReplyDelete
  11. LC f/H4 If I went bake in time i think i would be in a school and we would stude math reding witing ss esetra.i like school!

    ReplyDelete
  12. MAD F\H #7 I think in a 100 years we would have robot teachers and floating desks.There would be papers that are electronic so the teachers could read it right away. We would have comp phones those are computer and a phone mixed together but not like Blackberries. The cafeteria would bring you food fresh from the store. The kids would be more sophisticated than now and would have a better chance of going into college. And that is the future.

    ReplyDelete
  13. TS F/H 20
    If I were a student in 2109, I would think that we would be studying more about space.I think we would study more about space because we would be more high tech.We would get to go on a field trip to space. We would have flying cars and have a pool in in the back of them.We would have huge pool partys in the back of our flying cars.Living in 2109 would be awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  14. M.C F\H 5

    I think if I were an student in the future everything would be electronic and we will all have laptops at our desks to help us, another thing is that there will be more specials.We will study at the place that we are studying at.

    ReplyDelete
  15. go f/h 16 If I was a 100 years in the future I think that I would be learning in a log cabin and would be learning about history.I would be glad that I was not in the Dinosaur age.

    ReplyDelete
  16. TS F/H 22 I think in the futhure 100 years from now school would be in the sky and is opend at night bird in the class room and best of all flying books the books would talk no need to read and write and the pencials woud lift up into your to hand the gades would be A++ .The only things you need to do would be to study books and wite the only grades you will get is a F--. you would study in the dark no light .

    ReplyDelete
  17. LW F/H 26,
    I think we will learn everything on a computer helment. So our teachers will be virtual. And we only have five minuts of school.

    ReplyDelete
  18. RD F/H 8
    If I was a student 100 years in the future I think we would study what kids did in 2009 (aka NOW). But I think about half of everything will be the same. So maybe everyone will have their own personal robot or their own mini private jet.But I think there will still be buildings on the ground and cars on the road.

    ReplyDelete
  19. JD F/H 6

    I think future school would have floating computers,anti-gravity zones,robot teachers,4 yearolds learning how to use supercomputers and cars able to fly.We would study how to build robots and how to make the world a better place.We would have classrooms in the sky on clouds,in space and even on other planets that we would have to travle light speed to get to.

    ReplyDelete
  20. CH F/H #9
    If I was in the future "100 years" I think the school will have escalators, automatic drinking fountains ,and the school bus will be different.We will probably be studying something like "what would be the parts of a flying car" or something.We would probably study on a massage chair and up like 100 feet off the ground.

    ReplyDelete
  21. TB F/H #2
    I think school would be much more fun then is now because the tech would be very high. Like the desks and the chairs would be floating and the buses would have a upstairs and they would hover above the street insted of wheels.I think you learn how to drive in elementary school and also study how to transform into anything.You would also study advanced physics and extreme math.When you were born you would have a huge brain.The play groud equipment would be rollor coasters.You could also drive to school.You would study in a giant hamster ball in the sky and the teachers would be robots.you could see your princable in your classroom but he would only be a prajection.

    ReplyDelete
  22. SB F/H 1
    I think it would be much different because you would study the law of physics and read a whole book in a second. The playground equipment would be a water park.The way you would get to school is you'd take a jet pack. They'd put a helmet on your head for 5 minutes,then you would for the day.

    ReplyDelete
  23. SB F/H 1
    I think it would be much different because you would study the law of physics and read a whole book in a second. The playground equipment would be a water park.The way you would get to school is you'd take a jet pack. They'd put a helmet on your head for 5 minutes,then you would for the day.

    ReplyDelete
  24. PN 15 f/h
    In 2109 I think that school will be
    allot different like paper will not
    be used any more. Computers will be everything and will have memory
    chips implanted in our brains and
    robots will Wait on us and we will
    have flying cars and lots of
    technology.

    ReplyDelete
  25. BM 4g #18 I think that 100 years from now would be cool. I would never ask for a beder school.

    ReplyDelete
  26. WC G7 I think that in the future school would be with floating chairs and desks and holigraphic teachers.It might also have rollercoasters as play ground stuff and no rules.

    ReplyDelete
  27. al g17

    we would study this time now and would come to scool in bubbles.and for luch we'd have a thanksgiving feast.

    ReplyDelete
  28. SBG6

    I think that in 100 years that schools will look like a floting school with buses that canfly. The tests would be holagrams that would be word actavated. You would have a whole knew sistom of lurning.

    ReplyDelete
  29. JS 4G
    I think we will be learning the same thing,but the technology will be better.I don't think there will be hover crafts and there will be human teachers.we will have cooler buses and maybe double deccers.All in all,I don't think it will be much different.

    ReplyDelete
  30. GF 104G
    If I was 100 years in the future I think school wold be awesome. We would have hovering deskes. We would have very advanced tecnolegy, our teacers will be robots and we will fly around on jetpacks. We will do all our work on lap tops.

    ReplyDelete
  31. DQ 22#
    It would have cool high teck.They would teach you how to drive in flying cars.The classrooms would be a video game room and the math would be extream math.There would be a time travler meshen.

    ReplyDelete
  32. LD 4G I tink in a 1000 years from know the school will be on air and.

    ReplyDelete
  33. LB 43


    I think 100 years from now
    the schools will be in space
    and there is a teleporter that tellaportes you to the school

    ReplyDelete
  34. CE 4g9
    I would loved it 100 years ago because there would be flying car and a school. And when you walk you would be walking in air. Plus your papers and your desk would be flying all over the place and crashing in to other desk. You would not even beable to hold you pencil.

    ReplyDelete
  35. NF 11 4G I think in 100 years from now wilder would be able to float all arournd the world. i also think math will be way more advanst and sience will be way more fun and way more ecsiting with lots of explosins. and mabby the will even get to make huvor bords and flying books.

    ReplyDelete
  36. AG 13 G
    I think what Wilder woud be like 100 years from now I`d think Wilder would have electronic books that would flip the page when you said to flip it. Also I think that all the chairs would be floating and they would be back and foot massage chair. Plus instead of buses they wold have humugis elavators that you could on inside. Finally I think that a robot would do all your homework during study hall.

    ReplyDelete
  37. EB G4
    It will be much different. I bet
    it will have robots that get you
    what. There will be comfy chairs.
    There will be a day when you can
    get a free lunch. In 100 years I
    think wilder will be FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  38. GG G14 In 100 years Ithink that there will be teleporter remote controls to make you invincible inside enything you watch on the computer or TV.Also there will be jetpacks insted of cars.there will even be remote control humans!!!I think that 100 years in the future will be WILD!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  39. mcG8 ithink i would go future school there would be roller costers as the playground and you flout in class and your house is a gient ball for you house that would be awsome.

    ReplyDelete
  40. JB G#3

    I think 100 years from now it will be the exact same thing as 09 today but in 1000 years it might have more new things than just 100years.

    ReplyDelete
  41. KH 4G 12

    In 100 years from now I think the bus will be a personil hover ship and the place we studie is a hampster ball that floats. The teacher is pro jected to you.The way you hand in pappers is threw a portil down to earth. ress will be an amousmentpark.in a 100 years shhool will be awsome!

    ReplyDelete
  42. AM G 20 I think that in 100 years from now school would be very very fun!Because the school would be really high tech, like the school buses would have that if you pushed a butten any kind of food would come out. And the school would just be foating around in the middle of nowere and then at the end of the day we would come back on a rollercoaster and it had speacial stops just for you if you didn't want to ride the bus.

    ReplyDelete
  43. AF 12
    Insted of school buses we sould use jet packs and the school would.you would float in the air and there would be food in are desks in the moring.the play grond would.

    ReplyDelete
  44. nl g16

    I think 100 years from now would be very fun.For lunch i would have
    squishy oatmeal suop yum. My best friend would be alines.Iwould go rolling down rolley mats on the slide.I would read robotbooks.

    ReplyDelete
  45. KA G2
    If I was a student in a 100 years
    I would think the we would have
    floating desks.We would get
    controlls so if I wanted some
    water and if the teacher wanted
    me I would no have to get up.

    ReplyDelete
  46. TY26g 100 years in the future I think that you could pick all of the speshls that you like and the desks would flot.In PE when you play B-Ball you would flot on bords and would only have 1 hour of school.

    ReplyDelete
  47. I think that in 100 years Willder would be all hi-tect.The classrooms
    would have telliportaion vehcles that could send you any were any time. The buses would be rocets and
    the play groun would be have a zero
    gravity chamber, the swings would be mini airplanes that can take you around the world and back, the spiner woud be a space ship that could sipn 100 cycles per minute and the four square would be far out because your hallogram gram would do all the work plus the sever suves by lanching the ball with a canone.

    ReplyDelete
  48. JA1G 100 years into the past 2009 now it is 3009.All the classes where so different from 09. They had robot teachsrs there was all automatic.They played future ball in PE.They HAD Movie theaters in all the class rooms.Thats how I wish my school was like!

    ReplyDelete
  49. AP G 21 In a hundred years from now I think that it will be so diffrent especially the students and the school stranger than ever before. The school bus will look normal but it takes a route to go over a cliff just then it looks like a plane and sours up to the school. Thats floating in the air and there is not anything under neath it.Inside the school the desks are floating in the air and for tests and paper things every child gets their own little smart board.The teacher is a hallogram and floats around the room the princeable is always on vacation and texts her annountments insted of homework you miss a subject.

    ReplyDelete
  50. hey mrs.boorom, it is emily from last years fifth grade class. im really excited that i can still write on your blog even though i dont go to school there any more!!!!!!! i really enjoyed having you for a teacher in 4th grade and i also enjoyed having you as a technology teacher in 5th.
    i really like the picture of you on the perfect grassy hill. i thought that it was so cool, that i saved it to my computer. i also saved a picture of mr. puter onto my computer. i hope that the kids that you are teaching now are really nice and appreceative of you. say hi to ms.ryan, mrs.burcham, and mr. swanson for me. and tell them that i really miss them and that i will come visit them when i dont have basketball praactice after school. enjoy teaching annd i will enjoy learning!!!!!!!!!!!!!! emily

    ReplyDelete
  51. i miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  52. from emily in 6th grade, i think that in 100 years, the teachers will be saying "back in about 2009, or 2010, they actually had to read the books, and open them and then, they had to actually write!" and then the students would say, " wow! they actually wrote?!hahaha!thats crazy!!!!!!"

    ReplyDelete
  53. I think school would have flying desks and you would study cars

    ReplyDelete
  54. MOrgan Sch. says...Everything will be differant in 2109.WE will have flying pencils and metal paper.

    ReplyDelete
  55. EmmaC. says... 100 years from now I would have fun being Lara Ingalls Wilder because I have wanted to travle with 2 sisters.

    ReplyDelete