Friday, July 17, 2009

What are you doing?

Hi all,
My family is in Connecticut. We went to yesterday to New York City. That was our first time there. Boy there are a lot of taxis and people everywhere. Later today we are going to go to Newport Rhode Island. We can't wait to spend time at the beach. What are you up to?

3 comments:

  1. Excited to start another school year. I'm looking forward to volunteering in the tech lab this year.

    Hope Hughes
    Rachel Schwabauer's mom - 5th Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. This summer im going to Key West, Florida to go deep sea fishing. We are hoping to catch barracuda, dolphin fish, tuna, and marlin. It is going to be awesome.
    Garren 4th grade.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi I am about to type with Mavis Beacon her last name is hilarious!!!And were about to start summer vaccation. I'm so EXCETED because I'm going to Canada the best place ever i'ts so amazing expecaly niagra falls.

    See ya later

    ReplyDelete