
Did you know the second graders are learning all about dinosaurs? I am wondering if you all have ever read the book If the Dinosaurs Came Back by Bernard Most. Well, even if you have not, you can still answer the question. What do you think would happen if the dinosaurs came back.
Hi Ms.Boorm
ReplyDeleteyourock
Jill fh
If the dinosuars came back they would make great pets for people who love dinosaurs! Haley not in second grade!
ReplyDeleteIf the dinosaurs came back I would never have to use a ladder again to decorate my classroom. Cain 1
ReplyDeleteif dinosaurs came back to life it would clean my room
ReplyDeleteIf the dinosuars came back I would have a bigger schoolbus!
ReplyDeletecain 11
If the a dinosaurs came back I could travel over the sea in a second cain 22
ReplyDeleteIf the dinosaurs came back it would clean my room c1
ReplyDeleteif the dinosaurs came back I could se the world
ReplyDeleteIf the dinosaurs came back I would not have to put my cristmis tree on top of my car cain 25.
ReplyDeleteIf the dinosaurs came back I wouldn't have to decorate the top of the tree. Cian 8
ReplyDeleteIf dinosaurs came back I would have the best jungoe jim ever!
ReplyDeletecain 16
If the dinosaurs came back you would need a prity big puper skupper. Cain 5
ReplyDeleteIf the dinosars came back they would help the army.Cain 13
ReplyDeleteIf the dinosaurs came back you would never need to ride in a car.Cain 17
ReplyDeleteIf the dinosorars came back I would not have to ride the bus cain 2
ReplyDeleteIf the dinosaurs came back you would not have to drive a car to work. Cain 4
ReplyDeleteIf the dinosaurs came back it wold clean up my room for me,kick the socer with me and clean the cars. cain 3
ReplyDeleteIf the dinosaurs came back my mom and dad didn't have to go to work Cain 24.
ReplyDeleteIf the dinosoars came back I wouldn't have to clean up my room.
ReplyDeletecain 1
If the dinosaurs came back I would not have to use a ladder to put up christmas decorations.cain 20
ReplyDeleteIf the dinosaurs came back
ReplyDeletemy dad wouldn't have to do the house work eneymore. Cain 12
If dinosaurs came back we would have new mountains.
ReplyDeleteCain 9
If the dinosaurs came back I would not have to ride the school bus to school I could ride a dinosaur.
ReplyDeletecain 19
If the dinsaurs come back I would not have rember my homwork he would do it for me.
ReplyDeletecain 18
If the dinosaurs came back they would rule the world again. They could take me to shool instead of riding the bus.
ReplyDeleteAbby
If dinosaurs came back I think they might kill everyone unless the U.S. killed them first. They would make great pets though, it would be fun to ride on them to school. It actually would be bad with dinosaurs back because they would hurt people really bad. Ian16
ReplyDeleteIf dinosaurs came back to earth it would be scary because you could get killed by one meat eater.But it would also be good too because you could ride a plant eater to and from school instead of riding the bus. Gettel's class #9
ReplyDeleteIf the dinosaurs came back they would make a fun water slide.
ReplyDeleteIf the dinosaurs came back there would only be one school bus.
ReplyDeleteIf the dinosaurs came back they could help us build houses.
ReplyDeleteIf the dinosaurs came back I would use them for my wake up call......hopefully they like to sleep!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteO,malley
If the dinosaurs came back I could ride to school on him.
ReplyDeleteOMalley 20
If the dinsaures came back we wont hfto take bus.
ReplyDeleteIf the dinosaurs came back I would have a lot of laundrey.
ReplyDeleteIf the dinosaurs came back the firefighters wont have to do there jobs.
ReplyDeleteIf the dinosaurs came back they would make a great pool.
ReplyDeleteIf the dinosaurs came back they could help us build houses
ReplyDeleteO'Malley 15
If the dinosaurs came back I could ride to school on him. O,Malley 20
ReplyDeleteIf the dinosurs came back if the bridge broke they could be the bridge until they fixed it.
ReplyDeleteIf the dinosaurs came back I could ride to school on him. O,Malley 20
ReplyDeleteIf the dinosors came bach I wood not hafe to wach out for bulies.
ReplyDeleteI wood chous a pet T-rex and a rapter.
they would gard my room and house.
I wood bild i gient sling shot so i cood play fech with them
ben s
4g 22
If the dinosaurs came back it would be the BIGEST SLIDE EVER!
ReplyDeleteO`Malley17
If the dinosaurs came back. I
ReplyDeletewould never miss the bus again. Mrs O`Malley 10
If the dinosaurs came back the mireans would not neaid sumereans by jill not in fith grade.omaly 20m.
ReplyDeleteIf the dinosaurs came back you would not have to worry about traffic lights.
ReplyDeleteIf the dinosaurs came back they could help carry food at restrants.
ReplyDeleteo`malley 21
If the dinosaurs came back I would get a ride to school every day.And i could go anywhere.
ReplyDeleteO'Malley
11
If the dinosaurs came back and a bridge broke they could build the bridge until they fixed it.
ReplyDeleteo'maley (9)
If the dinosaurs came back they could take you enywhere you would like to go!
ReplyDeleteO'Malley 26
If the dinosaurs came back,they could protect me from bullies.
ReplyDeleteIf the dinosaurs came there would only be one bus.
ReplyDeleteO'Malley 12
If the dinosaurs came back I wouldn't have to finish my breakfast.
ReplyDelete7 O'Malley
If the dinosaurs came back, they would use their giant hose to clean my dads car.
ReplyDeleteIf the dinosaurs came back I would have a lot of laundry.
ReplyDeleteO'Malley 8
If the dinosaurs came bake They well be my bodyguard......... Mrs.O,Mally 18
ReplyDeleteIf the dinosaurs came back they would make a fun water slide.
ReplyDeleteO'malley 14
If the dinosaurs came back they would make a great pool o,malley
ReplyDeleteIf the dinosaurs came back people could use them for more environmentally efficient transportation. They could also be used for hard labor such as lifting heavy things.
ReplyDeleteRachel 5th grade Burcham
If the dinosaurs came back I would never have to use a step stool to decorate my classroom.
ReplyDeleteMetzler 0
if the dinosauers came back i wouident have to clen my room
ReplyDeleteIf the Dinosaurs Came Back my mom would not havet to take me to school.Metzler 19.
ReplyDeleteIf the dinosaurs came back...
ReplyDeleteI would ride it in stead of my
bike.
If the dinosaurs came back I would
ReplyDeletenot have to use a boot.Metzer 9
If the dinosaurs came back people woud not have to drive cars.Metzler25
ReplyDeleteIf the dinosaurs came back I would not have to de 18 year old to drive a car.Metzler 7
ReplyDeleteIf the diosuars came back I wouldn't have to ride the school bus any more.Metzler 24
ReplyDeleteif the dinos came back I could ride an Ankylosaurus to school!!!Metzler 20
ReplyDeleteIf the dinosaurs came back I coold go to school reely fast.
ReplyDeleteMetzler 4
If the dinosaurs came back I would jump from 1 to another.
ReplyDeleteMetzler 16
If the donosaurs came back I would ride them to school Metzler 16
ReplyDeleteIf the dinosaurs came back I would never need a ladder.
ReplyDeleteIf the dinosaurs came back it could put the star on top of the crismas tree.Metzler 26
ReplyDeleteIf the dinosaurs Came back I could get to places faster than lighnig!Metzler 6
ReplyDeleteIf the dinosaurs came back I would
ReplyDeletehave a pet of my own to help my mom.
If the dinosaurs came back I would not have to use a boat.Metzler 11
ReplyDeleteIf the dinosuars came back I would never use a silde I will just slide on her back.
ReplyDeletemetzler 23
If the dinosaurs came back I would I could get to school fast. Metzler 17
ReplyDeleteIf the dinosaurs came back they would play golf.Metzler 12
ReplyDeleteIf the dinosaurs came back they could run my dad to work and back!metzler 14
ReplyDeleteIf the dinosaurs came back I would not need a bus. Metzler 8
ReplyDeleteIf the dinosaurs came back thay wold make good pets. metzler 13
ReplyDeleteIf the dinosaurs came back I would have a good babby sitter. Metzler 10
ReplyDeleteIf the dionsaurs came back...the would make a great bus.
ReplyDelete14 O'malley
If the dinsaurs the refeore can have a brake.
ReplyDeleteIf the Dinosaurs came back no one would have to make a ladder ever ever ever again.
ReplyDeleteIf the dinosaurs came back I wouldn't have to do my chores.
ReplyDeleteKreutz 18
If dinosaurs came back we cold see what they lookt like.
ReplyDeleteIf dinosaurs came back he could be are new slide.
ReplyDeleteIf the dinosaurs came back the oflshles cood have a brack.
ReplyDeletekreutz 20
If the Dinosaurs came back people would not have to use ladders any more.
ReplyDeleteIf the dinosaurs came back...they could be a brige.
ReplyDeleteIf the dinosaurs came back...they could be a slide.
ReplyDeleteIf the Dinosaurs came back they would help me get to school.
ReplyDeleteIf the dinosaurs came back I wouldn't have to have to ride the bus
ReplyDeletekreutz 18
If the dinosaurs came back they would be my bouty gard.Kreutz21
ReplyDeleteIf the dinosaurs came back i would not have to ride a car ever agin
ReplyDeleteIf the dinosaurs came back we wont need to ride the bus!
ReplyDeleteIf the dinosaurs came back they would distroy every thing kreutz 23
ReplyDeleteIf the dinosaurs came back they would be my bouty gard.Kreutz21
ReplyDeleteIf the dinosaurs came back nobody would have to use a crane.
ReplyDeletekruetz 16
If the dinosaurs came back we could have dinosaur eggs for breakfast.8 Kreutz
ReplyDeleteIf the dinosaurs came back people would't haft to look at bones at the musiem they could at reele dinosaurs
ReplyDeleteIf the dinosaurs came back I would never have to ride the bus again.
ReplyDeleteIf the dinosaurs came back thay would be a good artist
ReplyDeletekruetz 2cond grade
If the dinosaurs came back they would give me a ride to school.
ReplyDeletekreutz 17
If dinosaurs came back they can help brush teeth kreutz 22.
ReplyDeleteIF THE DINOSAURS CAME BACK THEY
ReplyDeleteWOULD MAKE GOOD BRIDGES.
kRUETZ 1
If the Dinosauars came back people would would not have to use ladders any more.
ReplyDeleteIf dinosaurs camee back I would
ReplyDeletealowed him to be my bed and wake
me up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If the dinosuars came back I would run!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteKreutz 14
If the dinosaurs came back they would eat trees so you would never have to trim again.
ReplyDeleteKreutz 12
If the dinosaurs came back it would be skary. kreutz 3 feb/5/09
ReplyDeleteIf the dinosaurs came back ...
ReplyDeletewe would need bigger poop scoupers!