I think this has been a great year so far! I have been having a lot of fun teaching my class. I am wondering what you think has been the most fun activity at school so far?
My favorite activity is when we got to discet the cow's eye. It was very fun. I never disected anything before, especialy at my old school. All we did there in Science was learn about the planets, and envierment. In the begining of the year at my old school we learned about the earth and globe. But this year I had to do it again! And make another globe. I wish I used my old one from last year so I wouldn't have to do it again and again. I really had fun writing to the pen- pals in diffrent countries. I am really excited to see what they say. I love science here, it is a lot fun then my old school. I love all the specials too. I have enjoyed this year a ton. Emma (5th grade)
My favorite activity so far this year is when I got to go on a feild trip to the museum of nature and science. I liked it when they showed us the video with space and then we looked areound the WHOLE museum!!! After that we got to have lunch outside where 2 rivers connected. I really enjoy specials too.
The best thing thats happend in the yaer is the halloween party. I also like specials my favorite specals is computer because you learn to type. Jenna [3rd grade]
my favorite part of the year so far is having the best teachers ever. They give you candy if you are nice.I think they are the best teachers in the world.
I think my favorite thing was when we did the bios in the computer lab.Also I think another thing fun thing we did we did was just typing in genral.Plus I just love the new school year. sighned, no name
My favorite thing this year was our dinoaur project I had a lot of fun doing that.I loved making mydino book!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mrs,O'Malley 19
My favorite activity was starting to learn our dinosaur play in music.My second best thing was when we studyd our continents Africa was my favorite continent. We learned alot about Africa and it was really fun.
The best I did this year was started studying the seven continents.The most interesting continent was South America.It had the second largest river,the largest bird,a very large rainforest,and many others.The seven continents are very interesting. O'malley 21
I think my favorite activity in school is ahh,writing storys! I wrote about my trip to Australia. I love this activity because you can express your fellings without talking! emily
Things are so much fun in second grade! We get do soical studies that I think is marvoles! Speicals are fun we can enjoy tons of fun like in music we did a play called dinosaurs!
My favorite activity is when we go to P.E. and play tunnle tag.I also love to color in Art.But the best part is when we do fun activities with our teachers!!! Metzler #6
eeMy favorite activity this year was when our class did collages in art.It was fun.Ours was black,white and gray.I also really like reading. Metzler 20
My favorite activity is,well I really don't have a favorite thing in schoolbut I liked the dinosaur studie. I have the Styracasaurus to studie.It's really awesome learning about it!!!! It's a plant eater,has 14 honsand the one on it's nose is 2 feet & something in. Metzler 24
The best thing so far is learning about dinosaurs the dinosaur that I'm studing is called the pachycephalosaurus.The second thing is having Mrs.Metzler for a teacher.
I like specials and I really like Ms.Metzler teach Math becose I like Math perobus are very fun.I really like math tests becose I like doing lines that are pairalel.On are cotns my fafert cotnt was Europ becose old bidings.I,v had a geat time so far this year.
I have alot of favorite activitys, but the two I relly like is first that I have a spectaculer teachers Mrs. Metzler and Miss Baker second math is super fun and on Valentine's day at school I made two cards for each teacher and had tasty treats yummmy Mrs.Metzler 21
My favorite thing that I did this year was making a snowman.We had to bring things from home like cloth, sticks,lace and buttons.We used chalk and drew three circles.After that we started decorating!Mine had a bowtie, a nightcap and two fake jewls for eyes.Making snowmen was realy fun!!! Metzler 25
My favorite activity is music because I like to practice our dinosaur songs. We our going to do a play about dinosaurs. I think dinosaurs are very cool. they lived a very iong time a go.22 metzler
My favorite activity is art because art you get to creative stuff like you get to paint stuff and you get to use cool stuff like you get to use well frist you put light or dark paint on a piece of paper then you put some kinds of salt well there is to kinds of salt there is c slat as in big and the black one is small salt and thats one prachect well in the other prachects because we did some other stuff like we put some Venager and thats it but there is a lot of wonderful and beauttiful it is all most your dream thats why art is like the asesome place thats why I like art so so so so so bad thats why I like art so bad because I darw as beauttiful I can and sometimes me and my sister we have a conintest on our piuters.And my next one is music an music it is so much fun when we get to muisc we set in our chairs and play our muisc well we play mezler 23
My favorat subjeced in school is since.In since we do all kineds of ecksperaments like grow lizirds,mak snow,make polimer crils.all in all since is fun.
My favorite thing in school so far was learning about dinosaur's.We learned Sue the dinosaur was better than any dinosaur and the dispuit for her ended up going to court. 2-K 24
The best thing I did was when I did somthing cool in phes ed class. Someone threw a ball and went under my legs and made me slide on the floor. krutz 10
My favorite activity is when I was at the fifty yard dash. I liked it because I like to run. And I also like the marbel thing when you pick up marbels with your feet. I liked that because it felt weird on your feet. It was cool. kreutz 9
My favorite thing in school so far was learning about dinosaur's.We learned Sue the dinosaur was better than any dinosaur and the dispuit for her ended up going to court. 2-K 24
my favorit subject is science because it is a fun thing to do because it includs lots of fun thing to do like messing with goo and stuff like that.We like to do weerd stuff.We also do sience expeeriments it is so fun that i would rather have science all day insted of writing!
I had many different favorite activitys. First,I liked decorating rubber duckies. They were so cute. I decorated my duckie like a easter egg. Second, I liked making t-shirts. The shirts were so cool. I put my name on my shirt and it spreaded. Third,I liked our pajama party. It was so much fun. Those are some of my favorite activitys!
My favorite activity was making T-shirts.It was cool because when the water touched the shirt the colors would smeer.My second favorite activity was decorating our rubber duckies.Mine looked like a Strawberry. It is red has black spotts and the top of his head is green.
I think the funnest thing so far is RAP. I am in 3rd grade and in this grade we do fun activities every Friday. Once we had kickbal, another time we had chocolate RAP and we've had other RAPs too. This year is great so far.
I like school. My favorite subject is math. Last year, I would come in every day at my house and complain that I was bored and not learning. Now, it's the opposite! Thanks for the class, by the way. Bye!
my favorite activity was the fun run. i got 1 st for girls but 5th for every one together.I like every subjectand speials. My favorite subject is math and my favorite special is computer and PE. this year has been really fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kelly says,My favorite thing in school is seeing you.Beacause in the computer lab you teech us safe things on the internet.It was very fun seeing you this year and I am looking forword to see you again.
My favorite activity is when we got to discet the cow's eye. It was very fun. I never disected anything before, especialy at my old school. All we did there in Science was learn about the planets, and envierment. In the begining of the year at my old school we learned about the earth and globe. But this year I had to do it again! And make another globe. I wish I used my old one from last year so I wouldn't have to do it again and again. I really had fun writing to the pen- pals in diffrent countries. I am really excited to see what they say. I love science here, it is a lot fun then my old school. I love all the specials too. I have enjoyed this year a ton.
ReplyDeleteEmma (5th grade)
My favorite activity so far this year is when I got to go on a feild trip to the museum of nature and science. I liked it when they showed us the video with space and then we looked areound the WHOLE museum!!! After that we got to have lunch outside where 2 rivers connected. I really enjoy specials too.
ReplyDeleteElly 3rd grade
The best thing thats happend in the yaer is the halloween party. I also like specials my favorite specals is computer because you learn to type. Jenna [3rd grade]
ReplyDeletemy favorite part of the year so far is having the best teachers ever. They give you candy if you are nice.I think they are the best teachers in the world.
ReplyDeleteI think my favorite thing was when we did the bios in the computer lab.Also I think another thing fun thing we did we did was just typing in genral.Plus I just love the new school year.
ReplyDeletesighned,
no name
I like all the activies!
ReplyDeleteO'Malley 15
My favorite time of the year was when we had the halloween party. and p.e and art were my favorite special.
ReplyDeleteMy faorite part was when we did our selfportrets.
ReplyDeleteO'Malley #26
My favoit thing was the Hallawen party.We got candy
ReplyDeleteMy favorite part of the year was doing maps and globes in social studies.
ReplyDeleteO'Malley 12
My favorite progect was when we did the Eagel symble for The United States.
ReplyDeleteO'Malley #10
my favorite thing in school was when we study dinosaurs.I also like since in school.
ReplyDeleteo'maley #9
My favorite thing this year was studing continents.
ReplyDeleteO'Mally 13
my favorite activity is learning about dinosaurs
ReplyDeleteMy favorite thing this year is studing Dinosaurs.My second favorite thing is this year is studing the sevsn continents.
ReplyDelete14 O'malley
My favorite thing in school is reading.I also like social studies.
ReplyDeleteo'malley #8
my favorite thing this year is wen we mad turkys.And I also like speshls.My favorite is .P.E.
ReplyDeleteMrs.O'Malley 11
My favorite thing this year was our dinoaur project I had a lot of fun doing that.I loved making mydino book!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeletemrs,O'Malley 19
My favorite thing in school is reading.I also like social studies.
ReplyDeleteo'malley #8
I think the most fun thing I did this year is studying a little about dinosaurs in the computer room.
ReplyDeleteO`Malley 17#
My favorite thing in school is lerning about dinosaurs. O'Malley7
ReplyDeleteMy favorite thing this year was our dinosaur book and our recess.
ReplyDeleteO'Malley 18
My favorite activity was starting to learn our dinosaur play in music.My second best thing was when we studyd our continents Africa was my favorite continent. We learned alot about Africa and it was really fun.
ReplyDeleteOmalley 20
-My favorite thing in school was leaning about dinosaurs and contintints * O,Malley #6
ReplyDeleteMy favorite thing in school is specials. My favorite one is art. O'Malley #5
ReplyDeleteMY FAVRAT THING ABOUT THIS YEAR WAS LEARNING ABOUT DINOSOUR SUE . WE ALSOW WATCHED WAKEEING WITH DINOSOUR`S INSTED OF SOSHAL STUDES. O`MALY 20M .
ReplyDeleteThe best I did this year was started studying the seven continents.The most interesting continent was South America.It had the second largest river,the largest bird,a very large rainforest,and many others.The seven continents are very interesting. O'malley 21
ReplyDeleteMy fav. activity was when we went on a field trip to a mueseam and then to the old spagheti factory for lunch.
ReplyDeletekristen 4th grade scharton
I think my favorite activity in school is ahh,writing storys! I wrote about my trip to Australia. I love this activity because you can express your fellings without talking!
ReplyDeleteemily
I love all activities at school metller 2
ReplyDeletewhen I wrote about a monster and
ReplyDeletethe boy was sleeping and the monster peck throuth the window.
2, mezter,5
Things are so much fun in second grade! We get do soical studies that I think is marvoles! Speicals are fun we can enjoy tons of fun like in music we did a play called dinosaurs!
ReplyDeleteMetzler3
My favorite part of school was PE.In PE was vollyball.Garrett and I are passing to each other.
ReplyDeleteMetzler 16
My favorite thing to do in computer class is go on weatherwizz kids.com.
ReplyDeleteMETZLER 12
My favorite activity in P.E is dodjeball.
ReplyDeleteWhat I liked doing was the contenens poster.It was the most fun so far.It was just magnificent.
ReplyDeleteMy favorite activity in school so far is music we are learning the dinosaur songs. Metzler 26
ReplyDeleteThis year I've had the best teacher in the world and best grandma.Metzler 19
ReplyDeleteMy favorite activity is p.e.Cause it has fun games and I love math too.It makes you smart.Mrs.Metzler 7.
ReplyDeleteMy favorite activity is PE becuase
ReplyDeleteyou can play tag and you can run
to get ready for PE.
Mrs.Metzler 9
My favorite activity is when we go to P.E. and play tunnle tag.I also love to color in Art.But the best part is when we do fun activities with our teachers!!!
ReplyDeleteMetzler #6
My favroite thing I did was doing this year is studying the great big dinosaurs Graham 8
ReplyDeleteI loved valintimes day becase of all the candy mestller 2
ReplyDeleteMy favorite activity so far is science because I like to learn about different places and thing.
ReplyDeleteMy favorite activity this year was when our class did collages in art.It was fun.Ours was black,white and gray.I also really like reading. Metzler 20
ReplyDelete`This year I've had the best teacher ever and she gets your name wrong she gives you starburts.
ReplyDeleteMetzler 17
eeMy favorite activity this year was when our class did collages in art.It was fun.Ours was black,white and gray.I also really like reading. Metzler 20
ReplyDeleteMy favorite thing so far is singing dinosur songs,in music.And learning about dinousors.
ReplyDeleteMs.Metlzer 14
My favorite activity is,well I really don't have a favorite thing in schoolbut I liked the dinosaur studie. I have the Styracasaurus to studie.It's really awesome learning about it!!!! It's a plant eater,has 14 honsand the one on it's nose is 2 feet & something in. Metzler 24
ReplyDeleteThe best thing so far is learning about dinosaurs the dinosaur that I'm studing is called the pachycephalosaurus.The second thing is having Mrs.Metzler for a teacher.
ReplyDeleteMetzler 15
My favorite activity is PE because
ReplyDeleteyou can dodgeball and clean up your
backyard too.
Mrs.Metzler 10
I like specials and I really like Ms.Metzler teach Math becose I like Math perobus are very fun.I really like math tests becose I like doing lines that are pairalel.On are cotns my fafert cotnt was Europ becose old bidings.I,v had a geat time so far this year.
ReplyDeleteMetzler 1
I have alot of favorite activitys, but the two I relly like is first that I have a spectaculer teachers
ReplyDeleteMrs. Metzler and Miss Baker second
math is super fun and on Valentine's day at school I made
two cards for each teacher and had
tasty treats yummmy
Mrs.Metzler 21
My favorite thing that I did this year was making a snowman.We had to bring things from home like cloth, sticks,lace and buttons.We used chalk and drew three circles.After that we started decorating!Mine had a bowtie, a nightcap and two fake jewls for eyes.Making snowmen was realy fun!!! Metzler 25
ReplyDeleteMy favorite activity is music because I like to practice our dinosaur songs. We our going to do a play about dinosaurs. I think dinosaurs are very cool. they lived a very iong time a go.22 metzler
ReplyDeleteMy favorite activity is art because art you get to creative stuff like you get to paint stuff and you get to use cool stuff like you get to use well frist you put light or dark paint on a piece of paper then you put some kinds of salt well there is to kinds of salt there is c slat as in big and the black one is small salt and thats one prachect well in the other prachects because we did some other stuff like we put some Venager and thats it but there is a lot of wonderful and beauttiful it is all most your dream thats why art is like the asesome place thats why I like art so so so so so bad thats why I like art so bad because I darw as beauttiful I can and sometimes me and my sister we have a conintest on our piuters.And my next one is music an music it is so much fun when we get to muisc we set in our chairs and play our muisc well we play mezler 23
ReplyDeleteI like since in school. Miss Kreutz does the best ones!
ReplyDeleteMy favorite fun activity in school was continent study. My favorite continent was Europe. My favorite country in Europe is Norway.
ReplyDeleteKreutz 5
The fun thing that we did was making are shrits my was aosome. It has green,red,yellow,bron and blue swrols. Making teshrit was coll.
ReplyDeletekreutz 20.
My most faverit thing is math. It is fun beuase I like doing numbers.My papa does a lot of numbers
ReplyDeleteMiss.Kreutz
Number 6
I like this year because of conputers it is my favarit speshel it is fun!
ReplyDeleteMrs.Kreutz 17
I like math because it is my best subject.And my favote. kreatz 22
ReplyDeleteMy favorte thing is the halloween
ReplyDeleteparty there were plenty of games
I loved the bingo we played 3
rounds !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kreutz#7
my favorite specials is art because you can paint lots of PICTURES.Miss Krtuez 22 Ellie
ReplyDeleteMy favorat subjeced in school is since.In since we do all kineds of ecksperaments like grow lizirds,mak snow,make polimer crils.all in all since is fun.
ReplyDeletecomputer 13
Name Harrison
My favoite activity at school is having Pen Palls! My Pen Pall is a good at draing stuff. shes also is from AUSTRIA!She is a good Pin Pall!
ReplyDeleteKreutz 21
My favorite thing in school is continent study. My favorite is North America. The puma lives their!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeletekreutz 8
My favorite thing in school so far was learning about dinosaur's.We learned Sue the dinosaur was better than any dinosaur and the dispuit for her ended up going to court.
ReplyDelete2-K 24
The best thing I did was when I did somthing cool in phes ed class. Someone threw a ball and went under my legs and made me slide on the floor.
ReplyDeletekrutz 10
MY favorite subject is science because we are studing about sue seconed I like P.E because we have FUN Bryce Kreutz
ReplyDeleteMy favorite activity is when I was at the fifty yard dash. I liked it because I like to run. And I also like the marbel thing when you pick up marbels with your feet. I liked that because it felt weird on your feet. It was cool.
ReplyDeletekreutz 9
My favorite thing in school so far was learning about dinosaur's.We learned Sue the dinosaur was better than any dinosaur and the dispuit for her ended up going to court.
ReplyDelete2-K 24
My favorite activity we do in school is when we earn class points.My favorite activity when we made are balls of coloer.That relly fun. was
ReplyDelete2k
25
my favorit subject is science because it is a fun thing to do because it includs lots of fun thing to do like messing with goo and stuff like that.We like to do weerd stuff.We also do sience expeeriments it is so fun that i would rather have science all day insted of writing!
ReplyDeleteI like to play on the computer. I like gym .
ReplyDeletekreutz 15.
I had many different favorite activitys. First,I liked decorating rubber duckies. They were so cute. I decorated my duckie like a easter egg. Second, I liked making t-shirts. The shirts were so cool. I put my name on my shirt and it spreaded. Third,I liked our pajama party. It was so much fun. Those are some of my favorite activitys!
ReplyDeleteMy favorite activity is gym. I like math too.
ReplyDeleteKrutz.14
My favorite activity was making
ReplyDeleteT-shirts.It was cool because when the water touched the shirt the colors would smeer.My second favorite activity was decorating our rubber duckies.Mine looked like a Strawberry. It is red has
black spotts and the top of his head is green.
Kreuts 19
I think the funnest thing so far is RAP. I am in 3rd grade and in this grade we do fun activities every Friday. Once we had kickbal, another time we had chocolate RAP and we've had other RAPs too. This year is great so far.
ReplyDeleteAbby
i like school
ReplyDeletefh4 rade
I like school. My favorite subject is math. Last year, I would come in every day at my house and complain that I was bored and not learning. Now, it's the opposite! Thanks for the class, by the way. Bye!
ReplyDeletemy favorite activity was the fun run. i got 1 st for girls but 5th for every one together.I like every subjectand speials. My favorite subject is math and my favorite special is computer and PE. this year has been really fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteKelly says,My favorite thing in school is seeing you.Beacause in the computer lab you teech us safe things on the internet.It was very fun seeing you this year and I am looking forword to see you again.
ReplyDeleteI really like P.E. and music. My favorite subject in class is math. I like school subjects. Harrison ( 2nd grade).
ReplyDelete