Lauren says, My favorite room is my yard because I can play sports,have fun,and mess around!!! I spend a lot of time outside with my family and friends everyday. My backyard is huge so we can play anything we want.
kaela says My favorite room is my backyard because I like to run around and play. I love to jump on the tramp and play football with my brother and dad.
Morgan says, My favorite room in my house is my backyard because I love to play sports and get dirty! Every day I'am messing around on the tramp and in the tree. This is what I love about my big backyard
My favorite room in my house would be the backyar.I like the backyard so much because I can play football and get dirty with my friends and family. I love to jump on the tramp, play tetherball and run around.
chris says, My favorite room is probably the basement. It is full of things to do. I like to play basketball, Guitar Hero 3 and more. Practically every day I go down to it. That is how much I like my basement.
My favorite room in my house is my room. It is my favorite room because it`s mine and I can do almost anything I want thats in my room. I also like my room because it is peaceful and I can lay on my bed and relax. That is why my room is my favorite. :-)
Jordan says, My favoraye room is my back yard because Ihave fun and mess around alot. When I am board or lonly I go out side and play and it makes me feel good.
Jessie says, My favorite room is my yard because I can play on my tramp, play soccer, play on my bars, play lacross, play on our zip line, ride my motercycle, and many more things.That is why my favorite place is my back yard.
Jordan says, My favorate room is my back yard because I can have fun and play around. Ifeel really really good after playing otside and having a blast.
keaton says my favorit room in my house is my backyard because I im a sports kid and the back yard is the perfect place to play soccer, lacrosse and just play around because it is enourmas
Annie says, My favorite room is my basement because that is where every thing that i mainly do.Like my Nintendo,the TV, the games ever thing that I love to do inside or out is down there.Also,I can go there for alone time.It`s like my own personal room with ever thing I love,but more room and no bed!!!!
nate says, My favorite room is my basement because there is tons of things to do. first I can hang out and just watch TV. also I can play air hockey our basketball too. As ypu can see there are lots of reasons to like my basement!!!!
Lauren says,
ReplyDeleteMy favorite room is my yard because I can play sports,have fun,and mess around!!! I spend a lot of time outside with my family and friends everyday. My backyard is huge so we can play anything we want.
kaela says
ReplyDeleteMy favorite room is my backyard because I like to run around and play. I love to jump on the tramp and play football with my brother and dad.
Morgan says,
ReplyDeleteMy favorite room in my house is my backyard because I love to play sports and get dirty! Every day I'am messing around on the tramp and in the tree. This is what I love about my big backyard
Michael says,
ReplyDeleteMy favorite room in my house is my bedroom because it is my own :)
will says
ReplyDeleteit is my basement because there is a lot to do.
will says
ReplyDeletemy favorite room is my basement beacause there is alot to do.Including pool,drums,piano,fouse ball, tv, computer..ect.
Baily says,
ReplyDeleteMy favorite room in my house would be the backyar.I like the backyard so much because I can play football and get dirty with my friends and family. I love to jump on the tramp, play tetherball and run around.
Meriah says
ReplyDeleteMy favorite room in the house is my back yard, because I can jump on the tramp and play with friends.
Chris says,
ReplyDeleteMy favorite room is probably the basement. It is full of things to do. I enjoy playing basket ball, Guitar Hero 3 and more.
chris says,
ReplyDeleteMy favorite room is probably the basement. It is full of things to do. I like to play basketball, Guitar Hero 3 and more. Practically every day I go down to it. That is how much I like my basement.
Kate says,
ReplyDeleteMy favorite room in my house is my room. It is my favorite room because it`s mine and I can do almost anything I want thats in my room. I also like my room because it is peaceful and I can lay on my bed and relax. That is why my room is my favorite. :-)
Jordan says,
ReplyDeleteMy favoraye room is my back yard because Ihave fun and mess around alot. When I am board or lonly I go out side and play and it makes me feel good.
Jessie says,
ReplyDeleteMy favorite room is my yard because I can play on my tramp, play soccer, play on my bars, play lacross, play on our zip line, ride my motercycle, and many more things.That is why my favorite place is my back yard.
Jordan says,
ReplyDeleteMy favorate room is my back yard because I can have fun and play around. Ifeel really really good after playing otside and having a blast.
keaton says
ReplyDeletemy favorit room in my house is my backyard because I im a sports kid and the back yard is the perfect place to play soccer, lacrosse and just play around because it is enourmas
Annie says,
ReplyDeleteMy favorite room is my basement because that is where every thing that i mainly do.Like my Nintendo,the TV, the games ever thing that I love to do inside or out is down there.Also,I can go there for alone time.It`s like my own personal room with ever thing I love,but more room and no bed!!!!
nate says,
ReplyDeleteMy favorite room is my basement because there is tons of things to do. first I can hang out and just watch TV. also I can play air hockey our basketball too. As ypu can see there are lots of reasons to like my basement!!!!
Tate says...My favorite room in my house is the plat room because Ilove plants so much.
ReplyDelete