Keaton says, I think that this picture is about a news person doing a news cast about a teacher whos picture is at the top. The news cast is for he best teacher of the year. She will recieve a medal for her teaching.
Alexa says i think what is going on is that my Aunt Flo took her kids to the hall of fame. She is showing a picture of one of her realatives,great, great ,great, great, great grandma, sue. Sue was a pro cup staker. That is how she got into the hall of fame.
Jessie says The first person is the first person to make wikced looking hair and clothes. The secound person(in the box) was the first person to try out her "look" as she calls it. She said she loved the style. The person who came up with the idea known as Mrs. Fink said "I just thought of it one day and told my husband he thought it was a great idea so I tried it out and it worked!" then after Mrs. Fink left the person who tried it out known as Miss.Lisa said "It was the worst thing she had ever I mean ever did,it was so ugly!"
Morgan says, Mrs.Smith, the news reporter is telling a story about Mr.Moosey. Mr. Moosey is holding the record for most dirty socks on a golfcart.The old record is 1,734 dirty socks on a golfcart. Now Mr. Moosey got the new record 2,386 dirty socks on a golfcart.Now we'll go to Mrs. Bob.
I think that it is a tour lady named Mrs. Filpinhiner telling the class about a man named Mr.Kiltonfimer. the tour lady is boring us to death I mean literly we have already klled 5 of us out of 20. That is going on that picture.
Keaton says,
ReplyDeleteI think that this picture is about a news person doing a news cast about a teacher whos picture is at the top. The news cast is for he best teacher of the year. She will recieve a medal for her teaching.
Kate says,
ReplyDeletethe picture makes me think of a story that the person is thinking about here past and the person is a stricked reading teacher.
I think this picure is about a ladys basket ball cotch that retired.
ReplyDeleteAlexa says
ReplyDeletei think what is going on is that my Aunt Flo took her kids to the hall of fame. She is showing a picture of one of her realatives,great, great ,great, great, great grandma, sue. Sue was a pro cup staker. That is how she got into the hall of fame.
Jessie says
ReplyDeleteThe first person is the first person to make wikced looking hair and clothes. The secound person(in the box) was the first person to try out her "look" as she calls it. She said she loved the style. The person who came up with the idea known as Mrs. Fink said "I just thought of it one day and told my husband he thought it was a great idea so I tried it out and it worked!" then after Mrs. Fink left the person who tried it out known as Miss.Lisa said "It was the worst thing she had ever I mean ever did,it was so ugly!"
Morgan says,
ReplyDeleteMrs.Smith, the news reporter is telling a story about Mr.Moosey. Mr. Moosey is holding the record for most dirty socks on a golfcart.The old record is 1,734 dirty socks on a golfcart. Now Mr. Moosey got the new record 2,386 dirty socks on a golfcart.Now we'll go to Mrs. Bob.
Lara says
ReplyDeleteI think that it is a tour lady named Mrs. Filpinhiner telling the class about a man named Mr.Kiltonfimer. the tour lady is boring us to death I mean literly we have already klled 5 of us out of 20. That is going on that picture.