Sheridan ssys... I think I am going to Arizona.My dad says that We planing to road trip there and take the popup.and maybe stop alomg the way an sleep next to my dads friend house.
Katie said... I am going to Texas for spring break. I am so exited to go because I've never been to Texas. I am going with my mom, dad, my sister and, my little brother.
lydia says... i'm going to Ridgway colorado for spring break.i am planning to go skiing and sledding and maybe learn how to snowborad and go swiming at my gamie's house.
Nicole says...I dont know what I am going to do on sping break,but I might plant a garden or go to Wyoming to see my Anut Laura.I'm not certain though.
Tia says.....over spring braek I might have a sleepover with Nicole or visit my aunt in the mountains.For the mountains I plan on playing and maybe for the sleepover we might stay up late.
Kenz says...I am going to the mountains with my papa and my family.We are going to go fishing.We are staying in a big log cabin.We are going to a marry poppins show.I am going to see Disney on ice.I am having a sleep over with my friend Riley.It is going to be at my house.I will have a great weekend.
katie says.... I hope I will go to Arizona. I like swimming their. I think it will be fun going to resteraunts I bet. I also hope to have a sleepover. I bet it will be fun.
Ava says... I'm going to Costi Rica for spring break. My family and I have to sleep under mosquito nets. I plane to Have fun in the warm sun. I also plane to not get hit buy nuts that birds throw on you. I'm going to leave on March 18, 2010. I can't what!
Brendan says... I am going to Scottsdale, Arizona to see my grandparents and my cousins Kylie,Cameron,Sophia,Samantha,and Justin.We are going to see some rockies spring training baseball games.
Spencer says...I am going to Phoenix for spring break. I can't wait to be in the warm sun. I plan on going swimming.
ReplyDeleteEvan says... I'm staying in town
ReplyDeleteat my house.
James said...I don't relly know but I think I'll play with .friends
ReplyDeleteSheridan ssys... I think I am going to Arizona.My dad says that We planing to road trip there and take the popup.and maybe stop alomg the way an sleep next to my dads friend house.
ReplyDeletemaggie says....
ReplyDeletei do not khow what i am doing for
spring break
Jenna says...I will go to my family reunion in Spring or in Summer.
ReplyDeleteKatie said... I am going to Texas for spring break. I am so exited to go because I've never been to Texas. I am going with my mom, dad, my sister and, my little brother.
ReplyDeleteSpencer says...I'm going to florda I might go to cocobeach I have no cloo.
ReplyDeleteemma says ... i think my nana is coming out.i think we will have fun.
ReplyDeleteLulu says... Iam going to italy with my nabors we are going to stay in a town home.
ReplyDeleteGrant says...I'm going to California for spring break and go
ReplyDeleteto the ocean.
Riley says...
ReplyDeleteIm going to Cancun.I hope we swim in the ocean.I am dieing to go
mason says...I am going to cobo.I
ReplyDeletethink it will be hot.I will swim in the pool.
jennifer says...
ReplyDeleteI am going sking .And swiming.Too
it is going to be so fun
Megan says... i im going to Hawaii fore Spring brake i cant wate to go
ReplyDeleteKatharyn says.I am going to disny world to celabrate my birthday. With my friend Oliva!
ReplyDeleteBryce says...I will go to Trinidad Colorado.My popagary lives there to.
ReplyDeletealex.c says...my birthday is on spring break it is March 25.
ReplyDeleteBlake said... I am going to Arizona in spring break.My family and I might go swiming .My mom will hold my baby brother in the water.
ReplyDeleteAustria says...I am going to stay
ReplyDeletehome but I will go to the pool.
Alex.b says...I am staing in town
ReplyDeleteand sledding on Goddard hill.
lydia says... i'm going to Ridgway colorado for spring break.i am planning to go skiing and sledding and maybe learn how to snowborad and go swiming at my gamie's house.
ReplyDeleteHailey says ... I am going to
ReplyDeleteFlorda for spring breck im going to se my cousons olivia and logon.
Tom
ReplyDeleteTom says...DD is comming over.
Cole says... I don't know what I'm going to do
ReplyDeletebut I want to go to friends hous.
For Spring Break I'm going to Costi rica. I'm super exited. We'er going to see tocans,mawcas, and a three toed sloth.
ReplyDeletejacson says... i am going to chacogo for spring break and im going to the sears tower and the aqaryum.
ReplyDeleteemma says ...my nan
ReplyDeletea is coming. i will have fun
Diana says... I am going to vegas for Spring Break.
ReplyDeleteblake said... i am going to sanfransisco to see my brother
ReplyDeleteWilliam says...Me and my family are going to Colorado spings to ski.
ReplyDeleteweston said on spring break i will jump on my tramp and play video games.
ReplyDeleteTristan says...Im going to sterling
ReplyDeleteto see the rest of my family.
Avery said... I might have a sleepover with my freind and have playdates.I will play with my sisters.I going to love spring break.
ReplyDeleteGrason says...I will stay home with my family.
ReplyDeleteMatthew says... I will stay home and play with friends. I will have fun.
ReplyDeleteasher says...I am going to drive to Arizona.I am going to my grandma and my grandpa's house.It will be really sunny.
ReplyDeleteLauren said...I am going to the Aquarium to see sharks and fishes and coral it is going to be soooooooooooooooo fun.
ReplyDeletestella said...i hope i have some sleepovers and some playdates with my friends.it will be fun.
ReplyDeleteNicole says...I dont know what I am
ReplyDeletegoing to do on sping break,but I might plant a garden or go to Wyoming to see my Anut Laura.I'm not certain though.
abby says...I am just stain home with my brother.HO and going to my granma,s houes.But I am going to have fun.
ReplyDeleteTia says.....over spring braek I might have a sleepover with Nicole or visit my aunt in the mountains.For the mountains I plan on playing and maybe for the sleepover we might stay up late.
ReplyDeleteLogan says...I may go to monkey businss. I hope I can invite a friend.
ReplyDeleteDarbi says... I think I am going
ReplyDeleteto Disney on ice with my friend.
I hope I have a playdate.
mackenzie said...I am going to California I am going to have so much fun
ReplyDeleteAubrianna says...I hope that I get too see my cousins and my aunt uncle.
ReplyDeleteMaddie says...My cousin coming to town this Saturday and we are also going skiing.I can't wait for all the fun.
ReplyDeleteKenz says...I am going to the mountains with my papa and my family.We are going to go fishing.We are staying in a big log cabin.We are going to a marry poppins show.I am going to see Disney on ice.I am having a sleep over with my friend Riley.It is going to be at my house.I will have a great weekend.
ReplyDeleteNicole says...I might plant a garden on sping break.
ReplyDeletekatie says.... I hope I will go to Arizona. I like swimming their. I think it will be fun going to resteraunts I bet. I also hope to have a sleepover. I bet it will be fun.
ReplyDeleteSimon... I might go on a trip to kansas. If I do I would go swiming.
ReplyDeleteElli says...I might go to the pool
ReplyDeleteif I don`t I will propley be doing
somthing for my dad`s campiane.
Ava says... I'm going to Costi Rica for spring break. My family and I have to sleep under mosquito nets. I plane to Have fun in the warm sun. I also plane to not get hit buy nuts that birds throw on you. I'm going to leave on March 18, 2010. I can't what!
ReplyDeleteLauren says....i'm going to my ninas in LA.
ReplyDeleteAlyssa says...I would go swimming or relax at home.I would also help my parents do chors.But on some weekdays I go to sacc.
ReplyDeleteBrendan says... I am going to Scottsdale, Arizona to see my grandparents and my cousins Kylie,Cameron,Sophia,Samantha,and Justin.We are going to see some rockies spring training baseball games.
ReplyDeleteI think I will join a swim team,go swiming at our local pool,do a back dive of the low dive.Thats what I will do over the break.
ReplyDeleteHenry
Morgan Sch says....My dad won a trip to go anywhere in the world.
ReplyDeleteEmma S. says...Iam going to South Africa where my mom is from.Iam going to see my Papa Pitt.My ant is going to come to.I am exited!
ReplyDeletei am going to lake powell on grandma and grampa,s house boat i cant wait.Second i am going to mexico with sherlytempols.
ReplyDeletefor spring break I went to Arizona. We drove. We went to a basketball game and spring training baseball games.
ReplyDelete