Pretend you can be transported back in time to meet any famous person in the world. Who would you chose to meet? What's the first thing you would say to him or her?
IF I could meet anyone in the world by traveling back in time I would go back to the 1980's OZZFest where all of the great bands played at one time. I could meet Ozzy, guns n' roses, metallica, Rolling Stones, and many more of my favorite bands.I would have the time of my life and I would never forget it. This is why if i could time travel any where i would go to the 1980's OZZFEST.
If I could travle back in time I would meet the famous Houdeeny. The first thing that I would say to him is why do you want to do magic tricks and what is your favorite trick.
If I could go in the past and meet a famous person, the person I will meet is George Washington. I will say to him is, "Are you're teeth made out of wood"?
I would like to see Molly Pitcher. She is a famous person from the Revolutionary War.I would ask her if she ever felt scared in the war shooting the cannon.That is what I would ask and who I would meet.
If I could meet any one and travle back in time I would meet Betsy Ross. The first thing I would say to Betsy Ross is " How do you feel about sewing the first American flag?" I would love to meet Betsy Ross.
If I could go back in time and get to meet someone from the past I would meet: eather George Washington or Benjamin Franklin to ask them about the Revolution and what their life was like. I would ask Benjamin Franklin about his enventions and if it was hard to leave home at age seventeen. I would ask george Washington about if it was hard or fun to be in the Revolution and to be the first president of the United States of America.
If I went back in time I would like to see Paul Revere. I would ask him why where you so exited to warn the people in Lexington, that the Red Coats are coming.
I would meet Abigail Adams. What I would say to her is " I am so glad that you tryed to save womens rights. I heard you are the most intellegent girl during the Revolutionary War."
If I could go back in time I would meet Jhon Hancack.I Would like to meet Jhon Hancack because he had the biggest handwriting on the Delortiation of Independance.I would ask him "Why is your handwriting so big"? Michelle 3rd grade
I would like to meet Jhonny Appleseed and see how life was like back then.I would like to ask him how did it feel helping people get food by planting apple trees?
If I could meet anyone in the past i would meet Amelia Airheart so that i could warn her that she was going to crash into the ocean and die. Or I would go back in time when James Marshell struck gold in 1848 in the California Mountains so that i could be famous for finding gold and also be able to sell that to make a good amount of Money for myself to use to go shopping and college funds.
if i could meet anyone i would meet the iventor of the ipod so that ii could give him the idea earlier so that i could be known with him/her for it and get any ipod i wanted free!!!!!! That would be soooo cool, i could get tons and tons of songs and cool stuff because i love music. I would get the itoucyh ipod it is soooooooo cool.
If I could go back in time I would meet General Lafayette.The first quetion I would ask would be why did you keep fighting when you got shot in the leg?
If I could meet anyone back in time I would meet Deborah Sampson.I would like to meet Deborah Sampson because I would like to ask her if it was hard to be in the American Revolutionary War.I would also ask if she thought that people would find out that she was a woman.
I would see Michael Jordan and the first thing I would say would be do the JAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jack
If I could go back in time I woud meet one of the people in the revolutionary war.The person I meet is Phillis Wheatley.I woud ask her how she fellt to be kidnaped.
I would like to meet Leonardo DaVinci, one of the greatest artists of all time. I would like to ask him how he made his white paint - if it was made from lead? And I would ask him if he knew that lead in paint can be quite toxic? Mrs. Day
I would totally go and see Molly Pitcher.My first question would be if her middle was actually Audrey.That would be so cool if it was really Audrey!That what really LOVE to do.!
I would want to meet Deborah Sampson because she is my great aunt sister . Also I would say "I'm from the future and I'm your great grand daughter."Also I studied her in 3rd grade.
If I could travle back in time I would meet the person that invened the P-51Mustang.I would want to know how he invented the Mustang.The Mustang is a truely a good fighter.
If I could travel back in time I would meet Larry Bird.I would ask him,"how do you make all those three point shots?"I would also ask him to help me on my shot form.Too bad I can't go back in time. Ryan
I would like to meet the person that came up with the idea of soccer. I would like to meet he or she because they would teech me some cool tricks about soccer. courtney
If I could go back in time I would vist Hank Aaron .The first thing I would ask him was how he hit so many homeruns.Then I would ask him if it was hard to hit all of the homeruns.Jonathan
If I could go back in time I would meet Jim Brown. He was one of the greatest running backs in football . I would ask him how many touchdowns he's scored? I would like to travel back in time.
Isabella.b says...I wold love to meet Amilia Earhart.Why.Becaese I have so meny questions to ask her.Like why did you become a pilot.I think your the most interesting person ever.
If I could go back in time I would want to see aberham lincon. What I would say how are this fine day and may I come with you to see how you do your job and how you do it. If he said yes I would say thank you.
If I met anyone famous back in time I would meet Elvis Presly. I would ask him all kinds of questions, but I would ask him what his favorite song was as a kid first. Sophia 4th grade
I would meet Christopher Clombus because he found the Bhames .
ReplyDeleteIF I could meet anyone in the world by traveling back in time I would go back to the 1980's OZZFest where all of the great bands played at one time. I could meet Ozzy, guns n' roses, metallica, Rolling Stones, and many more of my favorite bands.I would have the time of my life and I would never forget it. This is why if i could time travel any where i would go to the 1980's OZZFEST.
ReplyDeleteOtto says,
ReplyDeleteI woyld meet Enzo Ferrari, the founder of Ferrari.
If there was one person I could meet it would have to be either Martin Luther King Jr. or Muhammad Ali! 5th grade Charles
ReplyDeleteIf I could travle back in time I would meet the famous Houdeeny. The first thing that I would say to him is why do you want to do magic tricks and what is your favorite trick.
ReplyDeleteMeriah
If I could go in the past and meet a famous person, the person I will meet is George Washington. I will say to him is, "Are you're teeth made out of wood"?
ReplyDeleteIf I were to go back in time I would want to meet The Beatles. I think it would be cool to see them for real.
ReplyDeleteAugust
I would like to see Molly Pitcher. She is a famous person from the Revolutionary War.I would ask her if she ever felt scared in the war shooting the cannon.That is what I would ask and who I would meet.
ReplyDeleteIf I could meet any one and travle back in time I would meet Betsy Ross. The first thing I would say to Betsy Ross is " How do you feel about sewing the first American flag?" I would love to meet Betsy Ross.
ReplyDeleteJohn Elway I would say you are a good Fottball
ReplyDeleteIf I could go back in time and get to meet someone from the past I would meet: eather George Washington or Benjamin Franklin to ask them about the Revolution and what their life was like. I would ask Benjamin Franklin about his enventions and if it was hard to leave home at age seventeen. I would ask george Washington about if it was hard or fun to be in the Revolution and to be the first president of the United States of America.
ReplyDeletepaul revere.He is awsome he saved John Hancok.And rode a horse and said "the British are coming.
ReplyDeleteIf I went back in time I would like to see Paul Revere. I would ask him why where you so exited to warn the people in Lexington, that the Red Coats are coming.
ReplyDeleteGeoffrey 3rd
If I could go back in time and meet anyone, I would meet Patrick Roy.I would ask him"what is it like to be the best goale in the world".
ReplyDeleteJustin 3rd
I would meet Abigail Adams. What I would say to her is " I am so glad that you tryed to save womens rights. I heard you are the most intellegent girl during the Revolutionary War."
ReplyDeleteBy,Abby
If I could go back in time I would meet George Washington. I would ask him how hard was it to be the first president of the U.S.
ReplyDeleterylan 3
If I could go back in time I would meet Jhon Hancack.I Would like to meet Jhon Hancack because he had the biggest handwriting on the Delortiation of Independance.I would ask him "Why is your handwriting so big"?
ReplyDeleteMichelle 3rd grade
If I could go back in time I would do John Hancock.He has such big handwriting.Did you know he signed the Delcoration of Indpendence?
ReplyDeleteI would want to talk to Thomas Jefferson.I would ask him what he would do to relax
ReplyDeleteIf I could go back in time I would talk to Sybil Ludington.I would ask her if it was scary having British folowing her.
ReplyDeleteNatalia 3rd grade
If I went back in time I would ask John Adams.What was your life be like.was it hard,easy,fun,awsome or great.
ReplyDeleteBY Alex
Hi!If I could travel back in time
ReplyDeleteI would meet Deborah Sampson.I
wonder if she would like me?I would like her! Emily 3
If I could go back in time I would meet George Washington.The first thing I would ask him is if he died at war or he was to old?
ReplyDeleteRoman
If I could go back in time I would do John Hancock.He has such big handwriting.Did you know he signed the Delcoration of Indpendence?
ReplyDeleteIf I went back in time I would want
ReplyDeleteto meet George Washington.I would
ask him why he didn't want to be
king.
Kathleen
I would like to meet Jhonny Appleseed and see how life was like back then.I would like to ask him how did it feel helping people get food by planting apple trees?
ReplyDeleteMaile3rd grade
If I could go back in time,I would meet Betsy Ross.The first thing I would say is,Did you really make the American Flag?
ReplyDeleteMegan 3
If I could go back in time I would meet Aberham Linkin.The first thing I would ask him how did you become the Presdent?
ReplyDeleteTaylor
If I could meet anyone in the past i would meet Amelia Airheart so that i could warn her that she was going to crash into the ocean and die. Or I would go back in time when James Marshell struck gold in 1848 in the California Mountains so that i could be famous for finding gold and also be able to sell that to make a good amount of Money for myself to use to go shopping and college funds.
ReplyDeleteif i could meet anyone i would meet the iventor of the ipod so that ii could give him the idea earlier so that i could be known with him/her for it and get any ipod i wanted free!!!!!! That would be soooo cool, i could get tons and tons of songs and cool stuff because i love music. I would get the itoucyh ipod it is soooooooo cool.
ReplyDeleteI would meet Phillis Wheatley.I would ask her if it was hard working in the Wheatley's household.
ReplyDeleteIf I could go back in time I would meet General Lafayette.The first quetion I would ask would be why did you keep fighting when you got shot in the leg?
ReplyDeleteIf I were to go back in time,I would see my dog Luky. I would ask her how she died.
ReplyDeleteI would go back in time to Gourge Washington and I would ask him what he ate when his teeth were falling out.
ReplyDeleteIf I could meet anyone back in time I would meet Deborah Sampson.I would like to meet Deborah Sampson because I would like to ask her if it was hard to be in the American Revolutionary War.I would also ask if she thought that people would find out that she was a woman.
ReplyDeleteI would like travel back in time to see John Paul Jones.I would ask him.What is Your favoret toy.
ReplyDeleteIf I could go back in time I would meet Elvis Presly.The first thing I would say"What would be your favorit song".
ReplyDeleteI would meet George Washington.I would ask him how is it if he still fought in the war.
ReplyDeleteI would meet my dog Noco because we had to give him away cause my sisters and dads allergies and say a last good -by.
ReplyDeleteIf I went back in time I would go before the univeres was made and I would talk to elvises ghost. I would ask him what he did for a non-living.
ReplyDeleteI would meet Emelia Airhart.The first thing I would ask her is where she landed when she crashed?
ReplyDeleteGabi
I would see Michael Jordan and the first thing I would say would be do the JAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteJack
If I traveled back in time I would see my elvis and I would say how can you play guitar so good?
ReplyDeleteI would meet George washington and I would say, George washington what was life back then?
ReplyDeleteIf I could go back in time and see
ReplyDeletea famous person I would see Ben
Franklin.The first question I would
ask is what made you want to be a
invntor?
preston
If i could go back in time i would meet Abigal
ReplyDeleteAdams.she was realy helpful in
the Revolutionary war.
I would meet George washington and I would say, George washington what was life back then?
ReplyDeleteIf I could go back in time I woud meet one of the people in the revolutionary war.The person I meet is Phillis Wheatley.I woud ask her how she fellt to be kidnaped.
ReplyDeleteIf i could go back in time I would meet Benjamin Franklin.I would say " why did you want to make so many inventions".
ReplyDeleteIf I could go back in time I would
ReplyDeletemeet John Hancock. I would say would you be bold enough to go to
England to kill King Gorge.
I would like to meet Leonardo DaVinci, one of the greatest artists of all time. I would like to ask him how he made his white paint - if it was made from lead? And I would ask him if he knew that lead in paint can be quite toxic?
ReplyDeleteMrs. Day
I would go back in time and see a dinosor.
ReplyDeleteI would totally go and see Molly Pitcher.My first question would be if her middle was actually Audrey.That would be so cool if it was really Audrey!That what really LOVE to do.!
ReplyDeleteAudrey 3rd
I would want to go back in time,to see Deborah Sampson!Really if you dont bbilleav me then you will find out. Tessa
ReplyDeleteI would like to meet Deborah Sampson. I would tell her that she is the COOLEST person from the American Revolution.
ReplyDeleteMary Anne
I would want to meet Deborah Sampson because she is my great aunt sister . Also I would say "I'm from the future and I'm your great grand daughter."Also I studied her in 3rd grade.
ReplyDeleteEmma 3rd grade
If I could go back in time I would like to meet a caveman.I would ask how he lived in the dino time.WILL3N
ReplyDeleteI would like to go back in time and meet the person who made the bike.I would ask him how he made it.
ReplyDeleteI would meet Depra Sampson. And ask
ReplyDeleteher was it scary being in the america Revaluotionairy war.
If I could travle back in time I would meet the person that invened the P-51Mustang.I would want to know how he invented the Mustang.The Mustang is a truely a good fighter.
ReplyDeleteIf I could travel back in time I would meet Larry Bird.I would ask him,"how do you make all those three point shots?"I would also ask him to help me on my shot form.Too bad I can't go back in time.
ReplyDeleteRyan
I would want to visit Phillis Wheatley. I would say to her "I'm from the future and my class studied Revolutionary people and I studied you".
ReplyDeleteI would meet a Dilophasauras.I would ask it what is your fav food?
ReplyDeleteI would like to meet the person that came up with the idea of soccer. I would like to meet he or she because they would teech me some cool tricks about soccer. courtney
ReplyDeleteIf I could go back in time I would vist Hank Aaron .The first thing I would ask him was how he hit so many homeruns.Then I would ask him if it was hard to hit all of the homeruns.Jonathan
ReplyDeleteIf I went time travleing the first thing I would see is Dr.Benjamin Church.He was a patriot zealot.If I were relley time traveling It would be scarey.
ReplyDeleteErica December 11 2008
If I could go back in time I would like to visit my dad because he is ashes now.I would like to be an angel just like him.
ReplyDeleteI would like to see my grandfather when he was a boy!
ReplyDeleteJarrod 3
If I could go back in time I would want to meet the guy who invented soccer I would ask him how long it took him to invent it
ReplyDeleteTrevor
If I could travle back in time I would like to meet my when she a little girl. BY MEGAN
ReplyDeleteIf I could travel back in time I
ReplyDeletewould meet George Washington and ask him how it feels to be a President.
If I could go back in time I would meet Jim Brown. He was one of the greatest running backs in football . I would ask him how many touchdowns he's scored? I would like to travel back in time.
ReplyDeleteSam
IF I could go back in time I would meet ABIGAIL ADAMS.The first thing I would say is How did you get women's rights?OLIVIA
ReplyDeleteI would want to meet George Washington. The question I would ask him "can I be president too." I would love it if he would let me.
ReplyDeleteKatie
I would meet Abraham Lincoln and I would ask why he wears a top hat all the time
ReplyDeleteIf I could travel back in time I would see Florence Nightngale because she is such a good nurse and helped a lot of people!
ReplyDeleteIsabella says...I wold like to meet Amelia Earheart.
ReplyDeleteZachary said...I would meet my great great great uncle. He invented the lie detector.
ReplyDeleteAnna says...I would like to see the native Americans.
ReplyDeleteIf I could travel back in time,I would go back to Laura Ingalls Wilder.I would love to meet her!I would like living with her!
ReplyDeleteI would go back in time and see Michel Jackson and I would say will you sing I`m bad.
ReplyDeleteMorgan Sch. says...It will be the best thing in history.I would meet
ReplyDeleteAberham Linken.
Parker said...I will meet Michel Jaskin,Lary Bird and Michel Jordin
ReplyDeleteJackson say... I wouid be the most famis thing in the world.
ReplyDeleteI would see all of the older presedent`s it would be awsome.
ReplyDeleteEmma S.
I would see all of the older presedent`s it would be awsome.
ReplyDeleteEmma S.
I would see all of the older presedent`s it would be awsome.
ReplyDeleteEmma S.
I would see all of the older presedent`s it would be awsome.
ReplyDeleteEmma S.
I would see all of the older presedent`s it would be awsome.
ReplyDeleteEmma S.
I would see all of the older presedent`s it would be awsome.
ReplyDeleteEmma S.
I would see all of the older presedent`s it would be awsome.
ReplyDeleteEmma S.
Isabella.b says...I wold love to meet Amilia Earhart.Why.Becaese I have so meny questions to ask her.Like why did you become a pilot.I think your the most interesting person ever.
ReplyDeleteIf I could go back in time I would want to see aberham lincon. What I would say how are this fine day and may I come with you to see how you do your job and how you do it. If he said yes I would say thank you.
ReplyDeleteAlex fourth
If I met anyone famous back in time I would meet Elvis Presly. I would ask him all kinds of questions, but I would ask him what his favorite song was as a kid first.
ReplyDeleteSophia 4th grade